• 0
Sign in to follow this  
JERONIMO

Camera-tools doesn't appear on even earlier versions

Question

so camera - tools (my fav mod) isn't working, maybe i need to install an add-on like bahamudo dynamics or something like this? what i mean, the icon itself of the mod doesn't appear. thus i cannot use the mod. thanks

now, before you ask (maybe) no, i don't need this to record a short-movie, i just like the view

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

10 answers to this question

Recommended Posts

  • 0
On 4/12/2019 at 10:04 PM, JERONIMO said:

so camera - tools (my fav mod) isn't working, maybe i need to install an add-on like bahamudo dynamics or something like this? what i mean, the icon itself of the mod doesn't appear. thus i cannot use the mod. thanks

I'm using this one:

https://github.com/jrodrigv/CameraTools/releases

And it's working fine since 1.5 for me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

So where are you downloading this mod from? Are you using the discontinued 1.0.5 version or this version?

If you download that one, only unpack the camera tools folder into your gamedata. If you are still having issues, open a fresh 1.4 save of KSP and test it there. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
15 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

So where are you downloading this mod from? Are you using the discontinued 1.0.5 version or this version?

If you download that one, only unpack the camera tools folder into your gamedata. If you are still having issues, open a fresh 1.4 save of KSP and test it there. 

still doesn't work, not shows the toolbar, every other BD mod is working

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
4 minutes ago, JERONIMO said:

still doesn't work, not shows the toolbar, every other BD mod is working

That is really odd.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
15 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

So where are you downloading this mod from? Are you using the discontinued 1.0.5 version or this version?

If you download that one, only unpack the camera tools folder into your gamedata. If you are still having issues, open a fresh 1.4 save of KSP and test it there. 

i tried both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
2 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

That is really odd.

wait can you try? and if it works, can you pls send me the instructions on instalation? thanks

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
On 4/12/2019 at 10:47 PM, Lo Var Lachland said:

So where are you downloading this mod from? Are you using the discontinued 1.0.5 version or this version?

If you download that one, only unpack the camera tools folder into your gamedata. If you are still having issues, open a fresh 1.4 save of KSP and test it there. 

wait which one i should use

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0

I'm not sure. I haven't installed anything by BD in a long time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 0
41 minutes ago, JERONIMO said:

do i need any addititonal mods?

Nope. The thing is compiled agains the KSP standard DLLs. Theoretically it's possible to have soft dependencies at runtime, but I'm not aware of any - it's a long time since I installed mine, and I lost track of who depends of who as I have a standard set of Add'Ons and apparently this set fulfils any dependencies on my rig.. :) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this