Camera-tools doesn't appear on even earlier versions

so camera - tools (my fav mod) isn't working, maybe i need to install an add-on like bahamudo dynamics or something like this? what i mean, the icon itself of the mod doesn't appear. thus i cannot use the mod. thanks

now, before you ask (maybe) no, i don't need this to record a short-movie, i just like the view

15 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

So where are you downloading this mod from? Are you using the discontinued 1.0.5 version or this version?

If you download that one, only unpack the camera tools folder into your gamedata. If you are still having issues, open a fresh 1.4 save of KSP and test it there. 

still doesn't work, not shows the toolbar, every other BD mod is working

15 hours ago, Lo Var Lachland said:

So where are you downloading this mod from? Are you using the discontinued 1.0.5 version or this version?

If you download that one, only unpack the camera tools folder into your gamedata. If you are still having issues, open a fresh 1.4 save of KSP and test it there. 

i tried both

On 4/12/2019 at 10:47 PM, Lo Var Lachland said:

wait which one i should use

On 4/12/2019 at 10:04 PM, JERONIMO said:

so camera - tools (my fav mod) isn't working, maybe i need to install an add-on like bahamudo dynamics or something like this? what i mean, the icon itself of the mod doesn't appear. thus i cannot use the mod. thanks

I'm using this one:

https://github.com/jrodrigv/CameraTools/releases

And it's working fine since 1.5 for me.

41 minutes ago, JERONIMO said:

do i need any addititonal mods?

Nope. The thing is compiled agains the KSP standard DLLs. Theoretically it's possible to have soft dependencies at runtime, but I'm not aware of any - it's a long time since I installed mine, and I lost track of who depends of who as I have a standard set of Add'Ons and apparently this set fulfils any dependencies on my rig.. :) 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.