Hey, guys, I am new over here. I had started but got stuck where to start?

GeraldineRankin

It's hard to just give general advice. You're literally playing ROCKET SCIENCE here so the problems and solutions are as varied as you can imagine. Maybe more so.

We're very happy to answer any specific questions, however.

If you're really stuck on where to start, I'd say start with Science mode, and just try to get to space. Then orbit. Then do a moon landing. Bring the science stuff along the way and as you unlock parts, you'll be able to do more stuff.

And repaired it with only Flex tape @Lo Var Lachland thank me later for finishing your sentence.

Also, I would actually recommend sandbox mode @GeraldineRankin. This is because you can unlock all the parts and have fun with them. It is easier to get to the Mun for example with all the parts than with only a couple of liquid engines and solid fuel boosters. However, due to the amount of parts, you might get lost, I would recommend you to have a read through the KSP wiki parts page (Here) to get some basic understanding of what some parts do. Eg the Kalw or the  Convert-O-Tron 125 series. 

This is how I got started so I would recommend this to anyone starting off as well. :D 

On 4/17/2019 at 1:26 PM, Flibble said:

I'm a bit crazy and jumped straight into career. It does give you a bit of structure so you know what to aim for.

Yep...me too.