[1.7.x-1.3.1] Xen’s Planet Collection Revived

Mythical Donuts

Hey! Many of you may know the mod Xen’s Planet Collection, the developer of which has left, taking with him support for a really, really, cool mod. So, I, @Xurkitree, @Shawn Kerman and @LushChicken(a bit), decided to make the mod work again and we have now decided it is ready for release!

For those of you who don’t know, XPC adds in 11 new bodies, including moons for Duna, Eve and Eeloo and two new planets, Mios and Richell.

Pictures:

1PYws6v.jpgPFt4fbS.jpgGHxmpkx.jpgy7Ti16W.jpgwmd7b9M.jpgIf you want to see descriptions and more pictures of the planets, go to 

Here are more pictures: https://imgur.com/gallery/UhNo3iC
Download instructions

Installation:

Step 1: Install latest version of Kopernicus.

Step 2: Drag XPC folder into KSP's GameData folder.

Step 3: Run the game and enjoy!

(XPC had an MIT license, and this version is CC-BY-NC-SA 4.0)

Edited by Mythical Donuts
changed the discord

Could you make it so that each one is separate? I want to have the Eve moons, the Duna moon, and Richell, but not the Eeloo moons or Mios. Thanks for reviving the pack, it was one of my favorites back in the 1.2 days. Pairs well with Outer Planets in my experience

Edited by OrbitalBuzzsaw

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, uh, I'm not really sure where else to post this- or even if these actually work correctly, as I haven't quite tested them yet, but since I lost these for a while I thought it'd be a good idea to release them.

Since I always play with DMagic, I wrote some science defs for every body in this pack- and added in some extra defs for stock experiments that were missing from the included science logs.

LINK!

Oh, I've also got a bug report- there seems to be a compatibility issue with Sigma Binary. Whether I'm using OPM or not, the Eeloo-Alu barycenter is present at Duna and takes priority over Duna itself on the map.

Without OPM, this doesn't change, and Alu still orbits Eeloo without any barycenter. I... also can't seem to fix this by manually deleting the Eeloo-Alu barycenter from the configs- somehow, despite the barycenter appearing

nowhere in the code anymore, it stays anyway(even on new files or without the cache for Alu), meaning that since tab-switching bodies freezes the map if I select Eeloo-Alu, I'll be forced to not use Sigma Binary.

rBxTR4y.png

18 hours ago, Brixmon said:

Oh, I've also got a bug report- there seems to be a compatibility issue with Sigma Binary. Whether I'm using OPM or not, the Eeloo-Alu barycenter is present at Duna and takes priority over Duna itself on the map.

Without OPM, this doesn't change, and Alu still orbits Eeloo without any barycenter. I... also can't seem to fix this by manually deleting the Eeloo-Alu barycenter from the configs- somehow, despite the barycenter appearing

nowhere in the code anymore, it stays anyway(even on new files or without the cache for Alu), meaning that since tab-switching bodies freezes the map if I select Eeloo-Alu, I'll be forced to not use Sigma Binary.

rBxTR4y.png

Ok I'll look into that I get an issue like that when I tab from duna-ike I t goes to eeloo-alu.               @sergioga99 Spacedock is currently down that the link is here: https://spacedock.info/mod/2136/XPC Revived when it comes bakc up and yes it's compatible with 1.7.0

and @Heirloom I'd be happy if you can do eve configs for Mios and richell.                                      If you want more info come to https://discord.gg/zjBASg please

Edited by Shawn Kerman
Added discord link

8 hours ago, sergioga99 said:

Hello again!

I dont know how to install this mod, I copy the link from spacedock, and I copy the folder on the Game Data folder.

it doesnt work, can someone explain how to install this mod plz?

Did you actually download it? Or did you just copy and paste the link of the website? Anyways, to install this...

1. Download and install the appropriate version of Kopernicus and it's dependencies (Module Manager and ModularFlightIntergrator)
  2. Download XPC from the link in the thread
  3. Open the .zip file and drag and drop the XPC folder into GameData (if there's no XPC folder, make a new folder called XPC and drag and drop the contents of the .zip into said folder)
  4. Launch the game!

If you have anymore problems, don't hesitate to contact either me or the mod developer. Make sure to provide your Kopernicus.log file (found in Logs/Kopernicus) as well as KSP.log (found in the main directory) and a screenshot of your GameData folder.

Hope this helps! :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 6/24/2019 at 6:37 PM, Shawn Kerman said:

@Brixmon Your bug should've been fixed in this update: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vrlwqevspp1oa8e/XPCR-1.1.1.zip?dl=0

Has this been updated into the version CKAN downloads?

On 5/10/2019 at 1:10 AM, Brixmon said:

Hey, uh, I'm not really sure where else to post this- or even if these actually work correctly, as I haven't quite tested them yet, but since I lost these for a while I thought it'd be a good idea to release them.

Since I always play with DMagic, I wrote some science defs for every body in this pack- and added in some extra defs for stock experiments that were missing from the included science logs.

LINK!

Did these make it into the mod proper?

3 hours ago, jpinard said:

Has this been updated into the version CKAN downloads?

Did these make it into the mod proper?

Probably not, since the Atmospheric Analysis section had a syntax error that caused at least that part to not load. I just fixed it, though! Now the download is updated.

15 minutes ago, Shawn Kerman said:

I don't have it on ckan (and have not used since 1.0.5) if you I want I can try to put it in but I only have dev build with me so it might take a bit.

Yes please.  That would be nice of you!

• 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.