find without target button the good direction to apply trust to match new orbit and inclinaison

You can only do that if the orbits intersect at a point. If so, then the first approximation is to just subtract the velocity vectors at that point. That gets you the deltaV.

If the orbits do not intersect, then you cannot get from one to the next with only one burn.

Edited by bewing

Welcome to the forum @utopein.

I do not use a formula to match inclination. The first thing I do is make a manoeuvre node just before either the ascending (An) or descending node (Dn) to test which way to burn - either normal :normal: or anti-normal :antinormal:. After that I make adjustments to my orbit (either prograde :prograde: or retrograde :retrograde:) to fine tune my orbit for approach to either rendezvous or docking.

The target marker :targetpro: will point the vessel you control at the docking target or the anti-target marker :targetretro: will point the rear of your controlled vessel to the target. This is very useful when docking.

23 minutes ago, James Kerman said:

Welcome to the forum @utopein.

I do not use a formula to match inclination. The first thing I do is make a manoeuvre node just before either the ascending (An) or descending node (Dn) to test which way to burn - either normal :normal: or anti-normal :antinormal:. After that I make adjustments to my orbit (either prograde :prograde: or retrograde :retrograde:) to fine tune my orbit for approach to either rendezvous or docking.

The target marker :targetpro: will point the vessel you control at the docking target or the anti-target marker :targetretro: will point the rear of your controlled vessel to the target. This is very useful when docking.

thank you for this I will try it when I get the chance today however this will apply a procedure in two times and ideally I'm looking for procedire on one-time procedure with the right direction and this formal I m sur it  exist but I don't know how to get it might be an angle of x degree but I do not know how to Orient this degree in what direction.

but thanks this is much better that what i had before your comment thanks again

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.