New Ksp cinematic-movie "Minmus"

Oraldo revak

Hi, i'm back ! I made already 2 ksp cinematic "SkyKnight" and "Mohole". Now it's Minmus.

As before i do like to have your tought on it. This time i've been lucky, someone help me to correct grammar. 

Also i would like to precise that this ( easy, short ) video, was made because i was working to create the scenario of my next video, something who's going to be call.. "Mohole 2" Oh yeah that's right :) 

La version Française sera disponible très bientôt (  moins de 24 heures )

Ok, the camera work at 1:50ish where it pulls back through the window, rotates on the widow, locks onto the Kerbal, finishes the rotation and then pulls back through another window is pretty dang epic.  

But that said, some of the pans and zooms on static objects were getting a bit... gratuitous. 

I did enjoy this though, well done. 

Yes, many pans, zooms, and ... whatever the third similar cinematic technique is. I have yet to decide if it is a signature stype born of the necessity of the limitations of the game or a choice.

As for Jeb, the phrase translated out of kerbish is "Chrome steel and coconuts"

9 hours ago, steuben said:

Yes, many pans, zooms, and ... whatever the third similar cinematic technique is. I have yet to decide if it is a signature stype born of the necessity of the limitations of the game or a choice.

As for Jeb, the phrase translated out of kerbish is "Chrome steel and coconuts"

Depends, sometimes is the  limitation of the game, sometimes is the limatation how my imagination.

"Chrome steel and coconuts" Whaaaaaaaaaaaat ??! Don't get it.

4 hours ago, Oraldo revak said:

"Chrome steel and coconuts" 

It is the answer to a question about Jeb's ... masculinity, with a fair bit of license with translation as kerbal and human physiology are different. Well it was originally about  masculinity. Over the course of time it changed to refer to how badbutt [language - ed.] an action is, regardless of gender.

Edited by steuben

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.