Bases sliding on the surface

Why all parts in this game keep sliding on the surface, even on flat grounds?

Kerbal Engineer says that horizontal velocity is something like 0.05m/s which keeps oscillating. It gets to absolute 0 all the time if I enable time warp, (not physical time warp, the one with green arrows)

It's not much but it's really annoying, especially when i'm trying to dock parts on the ground using construction rovers.

Maybe there's some mod which makes the horizontal speed zero all the time, just like if the vessel was under time warp influence...

I tried the akita core from the Konstruction mod, it does decrease the velocity but it's still not stopped.

1 hour ago, mateusviccari said:

My advice is avoid using landing legs and stay with other methods of touching the ground: wheels, fuel tanks, structural parts, anything else than landing legs.

Maybe having stronger SAS can help as well, maybe.

After that there was a cool mod called World Stabilizer, its a bit outdated but it should work and helps when loading bases and stuff but i am not sure its what you want here.

Although it might fix it as a side effect.Thats all from me, i hope someone else helps as well.

Edited by Boyster

16 hours ago, mateusviccari said:

Kerbal Engineer says that horizontal velocity is something like 0.05m/s which keeps oscillating. It gets to absolute 0 all the time if I enable time warp, (not physical time warp, the one with green arrows)

It's not much but it's really annoying, especially when i'm trying to dock parts on the ground using construction rovers.

Maybe there's some mod which makes the horizontal speed zero all the time, just like if the vessel was under time warp influence...

I tried the akita core from the Konstruction mod, it does decrease the velocity but it's still not stopped.

I see you use Konstruction mod from roverdude. If you also use MKS, any main base part (duna and tundra modules) can be 'anchored' (basically stops any velocity) by right clicking. A real life saver, when I think of all my now defunct bases.

Edited by merlinux

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.