Test rt 5 flea booster on launch pad???

I am trying to compete what I thought would be the easiest mission ever... and it doesn't seem to be working.

All it is is test this booster on the launch pad. Ive tried simply staging it as it says and just launching it like normal and ive tried actually hitting "run test" and neither scenario completes the mission for me.

Ive even tried turning the whole rocket upside down so that the test will be 100% on the launch pad... still nothing.

Is this some sort of glitch? What do I have to do? I dont get why its not working. It says all conditions are met (which is just kerbin and launch pad) and then i hit test. Im frustrated this should be simple

• 2 weeks later...

I had the same trouble with the RT-10 Hammer test on PS4.

Test on Launch Pad, I got the green ticks for “at Kerbin” and “at launch pad”, but when I started the engine, it would not complete the contract. Tried the same stuff as yourself, but no matter what I did, it wouldn’t clear.

• 1 month later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.