Ocean Height Changing

I think this is the best place to put this.

So I'm trying to redo my whole 'Gliese 581' system alteration from last year that, well, turns the stock system into the GJ 581 system. To preserve realism, I'm making the planets all 1/100 their irl mass and 1/10 their potential sizes rather than just putting them into the orbits of the planets of GJ 581. Now there are two planets where this resizing is a major problem:

Kerbin, which is now almost 1000 km in radius (it takes the place of GJ 581c), and

Laythe, which is about 1500 km in radius. (it takes the place of GJ 581b)

Because I've increased their sizes so much the water is literally below the ground, so I need to raise it somehow. I've tried a few different things, mostly messing around with VertexHeightMap, but none of it worked, and the water is still below ground. I'd like some help with this so I can actually finish the mod this time around.

2 hours ago, electricpants said:

if you can make anything out of it, sure thing: :p

(for some reason while transferring it to my windows pc it converted to .docx but whatever)

Well it seems like you don’t even have an ocean in your config. Perhaps you accidentally deleted it somehow and never knew?

2 hours ago, Messier said:

Well it seems like you don’t even have an ocean in your config. Perhaps you accidentally deleted it somehow and never knew?

pretty sure stock kerbin has an ocean -- since i'm just editing it i shouldn't need to add one.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.