Ready for my first lift off

NeoDarkF

Hi, I'm new around here, but not in Kerbal.

I can't remember when I started with my first lift off, it must have been version 1.0.2 or so.

When I started, Kerbal didn't even have the current guide and learning anything was certainly tedious. Reading information in forums or watching videos was slowly learning, I guess like most of us.

Later on March 2017 I started a youtube channel (in Spanish), at the beginning just uploading for fun and now creating tutorials for Kerbal initiates, and some special video with references to other space franchises.

I don't consider myself an expert or anything similar, I keep learning something new every few time, but I like to be able to contribute to those who start in Kerbal.

I hope therefore to be able to help here in the forum, although mainly in Spanish, I can also, not without some difficulty, in English.

I take this opportunity to leave some screenshots of my own.

Greetings to all ^^

Wr9IIdet.pngVE1jFeYt.pngIw961eJt.pngVyxI9y0t.pngwVy6PvDt.pngHe9daHkt.pnghpMgBYyt.png

i1iUDwZt.pngcqoIK73t.pngfNYJtJ3t.png68lkEukt.pngmtdREbgt.pngFCh1wcOt.pngG962tC3t.png

GgAVPBVt.png0bfMNOCt.pngufWbvdmt.png8IDQREWt.pngrIcZXmdt.pngSsboVqNt.pngPwpxgySt.png

KFw1VdVt.pngZeB3fWDt.pngLtSPAg8t.pngga8IOqQt.pngmkiW4Wft.pngUvzWZ5Nt.pngSQhPPCTt.png

pQdwZLRt.pngZw9wbaAt.png7l5j3nst.pngPpFjNctt.pnglvw2H60t.pngZ2IgxRkt.png40oXZbbt.png