jrodriguez

[KSP 1.9.X] CameraTools v1.14.0 (10 Mar 2020)

This is a new thread for the maintenance of this awesome mod created by  @BahamutoD

If you want to know more about this mod, how it works, etc please visit the original thread here

I will be just ensuring that this mod works fine with future versions of KSP but I will not do bug fixing or implement new feature for it.

Download

https://github.com/jrodrigv/CameraTools/releases

Edited by jrodriguez
version 1.14

On 10/29/2019 at 1:26 AM, jrodriguez said:

I think the previous one should be

Hi all, 

I just released a new version of CameraTools for KSP 1.8.0!

You can download it from here or using CKAN :)

https://github.com/jrodrigv/CameraTools/releases/tag/v1.13.0

It has a bug that when added to game, on the vessel launch, will duplicate some of the buttons on the stock toolbar, if you don't close the game, each time you try to launch something, the buttons will duplicate.

@jrodriguez any chance of an option for the stationary camera to lock position relative to another vessel in the scene? The stationary cam still exhibits movement, such as when a rocket is launched from the ground the camera tends to slowly sink as the upwards angle increases. So it would help to lock relative to a ground object that is stationary. I currently use KerbCam to do this but that mod is running low on support, even from LGG and is very error-prone to working on the latest KSP versions