[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

I'm not sure if this is a bug but if I put more than 4 CIWS on one ship they will simply stop working after I use weapon manager to swap weaponry, just asking is there anything that I can do to fix this or I should simply put less CIWS on my ship?

18 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Unlikely.

There is an old version for 1.7.1

The first thread I get useful and quick answers, may I come back to you for further problems?

Without BDarmoy I wouldn't be still playing KSP!

On 5/23/2020 at 9:56 AM, Xd the great said:

You might wanna bring up the debug menu.

Took me a while to respond to this, oops. I checked both the debug menu and KSP.log, and there's nothing unusual.

I should specify that I'm using the multiplayer mod with LMP, and I only have issues locking with IR AAMs against players.

@jrodriguez I downloaded the mod, unzipped it and put it in the gamedata folder along with the dependent mods and even though the weapon manager shows up the weapons themselves don't show up in the VAB.  I am wondering if I installed it incorrectly, here is a screenshot of my gamedata folder.  Also the version of KSP I'm playing on is 1.9.1 and I installed the latest version of the mod.  Also I've used this mod before on a friends save and I love what you're doing, keep up the good work. reddit post of my gamedata folder

Edited by Andy-Matter

On 6/5/2020 at 12:07 PM, BrawlerAce said:

Took me a while to respond to this, oops. I checked both the debug menu and KSP.log, and there's nothing unusual.

I should specify that I'm using the multiplayer mod with LMP, and I only have issues locking with IR AAMs against players.

Yeah, heatseekers have trouble locking onto cooler engines as expected. It is just the goliah engines are super hot for no reason.

22 hours ago, Andy-Matter said:

@jrodriguez I downloaded the mod, unzipped it and put it in the gamedata folder along with the dependent mods and even though the weapon manager shows up the weapons themselves don't show up in the VAB.  I am wondering if I installed it incorrectly, here is a screenshot of my gamedata folder.  Also the version of KSP I'm playing on is 1.9.1 and I installed the latest version of the mod.  Also I've used this mod before on a friends save and I love what you're doing, keep up the good work. reddit post of my gamedata folder

Your module manager has problems. It should be a .dll file, not a folder, not a configcache file.

Edited by Xd the great

On 6/5/2020 at 11:26 PM, Xd the great said:

Yeah, heatseekers have trouble locking onto cooler engines as expected. It is just the goliah engines are super hot for no reason.

I suppose that makes sense, however I had a much easier time locking in a singleplayer world as opposed to a multiplayer server. In singleplayer I could lock on to a Juno without much of an issue, while in multiplayer I had trouble locking even the afterburning turbofan. I'm not sure if it's an issue with BDA or LMP, but I was assuming it had to do with BDA.

4 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Don't thunk so, but .50 in BDAc is pretty underpowered.

13 hours ago, Nightside said:

New to the BDA scene, is there a good "low-tech" weapons pack around? WWI or WWII era stuff?

Aviator Arsenal was SO GOOD! It is too bad some competent modder hasn't picked it up yet.

6 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

will this mod be updated for ksp 2 when it comes out? and are you planning to add more parts?

There will not be any compatibility between the KSP and KSP-2.

If anything is done, it will have to be a total rewrite from the ground up

22 minutes ago, MacLuky said:

Hi, my FLIR Ball thingy is totally pink, I read something about forcing openGL but I don;t think I am doing that. I'm on a MacPro, is there some that I missed?

i had that issue along with the rsc also being all pink, however, I downloaded the newest update specifically stated that it "fixed mac and linux shaders" and it totally worked on my end. So try that maybe?

Without this mod I really dont think I would be in this forum. I Like hearing the A-10's gun going BRRRRRRT, hearing the Patriotic turret firing and spamming missiles with max RPM. I really think I wont be in this game. I really enjoy it :D

However I shouldve mentioned this, how do you use the AI, or the missile guidance. I never figured that out

hello, I edited the capacity of a cruise missile so that it is better, I however resented the impossibility of obtaining an altitude higher than the maximum proposed by the mode can you explain to me how I can double or triple this altitude? my missile doesn't like mountains

On 6/18/2020 at 2:23 AM, Maxi-Mio said:

hello, I edited the capacity of a cruise missile so that it is better, I however resented the impossibility of obtaining an altitude higher than the maximum proposed by the mode can you explain to me how I can double or triple this altitude? my missile doesn't like mountains

Change to high altitude range.

On 6/17/2020 at 11:37 PM, coop2168 said:

However I shouldve mentioned this, how do you use the AI, or the missile guidance. I never figured that out

Place said AI module with weapons manager on craft. Launch craft, open GUI on right habd side (click the bdac icon on the toolbar), activate AI and guard mode. For more fun, toggle another enemy craft to another team so they fight.

For missile guidance, jRodriguez has some tutorials about it. Check his youtube, or go to github.

On 6/17/2020 at 4:18 AM, MacLuky said:

Could be, I am on 1.8 so I did pick an older release. I'll try a newer one and see what will happen. Thanks for the tip

Don't forget to update game to 1.9.1 too.

Edited by Xd the great

16 hours ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Total noob moment but how does the BDArmory Multiplayer mod work and what is required to be installed?

8 hours ago, epicfailure2020 said:

i was wondering the same thing.

LMP multiplayer, I think the details are somewhere on github or the first post.

with the high altitude range I only have an altitude of 501 meters

On 19/06/2020 at 03:07, Xd the great said:

Passer à la plage d'altitude élevée.

Placez ledit module d'IA avec le gestionnaire d'armes sur le vaisseau. Lancez le vaisseau, ouvrez l'interface graphique à droite (cliquez sur l'icône bdac dans la barre d'outils), activez l'IA et le mode garde. Pour plus de plaisir, basculez un autre vaisseau ennemi sur une autre équipe pour qu'ils se battent.

Pour le guidage des missiles, jRodriguez a quelques tutoriels à ce sujet. Vérifiez son youtube ou allez sur github.

N'oubliez pas non plus de mettre à jour le jeu en 1.9.1.

Hello

Any chance to get a mod that help to see what's going on around the cockpit as you would see by turning your head, left and right, up and down, I mean seeing on 180° ahead an  up and down, without having to use the keyboard all the time which is very disturbing when you're piloting... ?

And add a rear cam to see your opponent behind ? they use a mirror to see behind during 2nd world war......

28 minutes ago, gilflo said:

Hello

Any chance to get a mod that help to see what's going on around the cockpit as you would see by turning your head, left and right, up and down, I mean seeing on 180° ahead an  up and down, without having to use the keyboard all the time which is very disturbing when you're piloting... ?

And add a rear cam to see your opponent behind ? they use a mirror to see behind during 2nd world war......

This would be nice.