[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

On 8/11/2020 at 7:04 PM, Manul said:

Nope! The idea is good but you can't just make explosive projectiles out of rock and dust, an ammo factory should be a huge facility vulnerable to bombs and missiles and it also requires tons of various resources (ammonia, copper etc from community resource pack should fit nice) , the resource supply routes are also vulnerable to attacks ... because war is hell :D

Changes to any idea open. You could give it a thing like only 1 ammo round to each unit of ore, which would be extremely expensive, and equivalent EC. You could also have the ammo factory extremely vulnerable, like having low crash tolerance and low hitpoints (balancing). I do think that maybe this would integrate better with other mods, but it would mean that those with a slightly modded install would not have the same opportunity. It could also be massive and chew even more of those resources... Considering starting to code on through scaling up a science experiment storage unit with slight redesign...

7 hours ago, Jeb_Needs_A_Parachute said:

scaling up a science experiment storage unit

By saying "huge" i mean the size similar to this:

GmRCReW.png

Doesn't fit a stock scale but is comparable to the scale introduced by ACA mod that allows to rearm and refuel airplanes landed on a carrier

14 hours ago, Manul said:

Rp6KN6v.png

Made Jeb's junkyard from KSR an ammo store. The ammo has zero cost because it has unitCost property missing in BDArmory resource definitions.

How did you got that hangar?

Ok so question...I’m tweaking some of my config files and just wondering, can you add a targeting reticule to rockets? I’m doing it for another BDA compatible mod but can’t seem to add a reticule to Target...It seems AI won’t fire unless it has a reticule...Is it in the config files? I’ve been searching through all of them but just don’t see a line for it. Thanks.

1 hour ago, xD-FireStriker said:

Does this currently work on 1.10? 

No. Not yet. BUT, there is a less official release called runway project bdac.

14 hours ago, TheInsanePickle said:

the AI Guard doesnt fire machine guns, can only get them to fire missiles, they just keep looping around

Not sure what you mean by looping around.

Make sure machine guns have the correct type of ammo available.

10 hours ago, CleverAx said:

I need help with this, everytime i go to an AI air battle. The plane will explode randomly and any given time. I feel it has to do with BDarmory or physic extender.

Looks like you placed a Module missile manager on your plane. You do NOT need it for planes, it is meant for missiles.

3 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Looks like you placed a Module missile manager on your plane. You do NOT need it for planes, it is meant for missiles.

I see, i shall remove it, thanks a lot. Question, in what scenario I can placed my Module missile manager to?

10 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

For building custom missiles.

@jrodriguezhow do I set custom missiles to trigger a certain stage on proximity

I think there is an option to trigger stage on proximity that allows to set a distance.

Also you can use Smart Parts mod to trigger action groups whenever you want

1 hour ago, jrodriguez said:

I think there is an option to trigger stage on proximity that allows to set a distance.

Also you can use Smart Parts mod to trigger action groups whenever you want

Yep, it seems to be not working. The stage is not triggered.

Issue added on github.

Edited by Xd the great

On 8/3/2020 at 10:06 AM, Xd the great said:

@jrodriguez I was reading through some BDAc github code, and noticed that flare temperature is based on temperature of craft emitting it.

Is there someway to change that so the plane will not be shot down by heatseekers after the AI re-ignite afterburners?

so does the physics range extender make your game... well you know, excrements?

39 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

I am not sure what you mean.

well when i physics range extender is on, it has massive lag almost unplayable lag. i get 16 or less frames when its on but when its off its perfect, but the only problem with that is bdarmory doesnt work properly with it off

Edited by RustyVader
add on

1 hour ago, RustyVader said:

well when i physics range extender is on, it has massive lag almost unplayable lag. i get 16 or less frames when its on but when its off its perfect, but the only problem with that is bdarmory doesnt work properly with it off

Reduce max range.

Also try to see if you installed wrong version/has world stabilizer mod. Reducing graphics works too.

Edited by Xd the great

15 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

Reduce max range.

Also try to see if you installed wrong version/has world stabilizer mod. Reducing graphics works too.

well first off, which version the correct one? and stabilizer mod?(it says not to use with bdarmory) links would be helpfulInsert image from URL

Edited by RustyVader

12 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

Search from google and download the zip file from github. Dont use stabilizer mod

ok, but what about the weapons not functioning properly after a few minutes of gameplay? like after some time all bombs and missiles wont do damage at all, guns work fine but the main stuff doesnt function properly