[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone has problem during loading?

The loading screen just stuck there when it loads "BDArmory/Parts/20mmVulcan/vulcanTurret/bahaGatlingGun" after i download the mod,no matter if it's BDArmory Continued or Multiplayer and no matter if it's installed by CKAN or by myself.ib3IUk.png

On 3/23/2023 at 8:28 AM, hans1206 said:

Weapons don't work. Explosion and damage should go in when hit, but it doesn't. 

what should i do?

On 4/3/2023 at 5:35 PM, Xctony145 said:

The loading screen just stuck there when it loads "BDArmory/Parts/20mmVulcan/vulcanTurret/bahaGatlingGun" after i download the mod,no matter if it's BDArmory Continued or Multiplayer and no matter if it's installed by CKAN or by myself.ib3IUk.png

Go to BDA+. If issues continue pursue help there instead.

• 2 weeks later...

I tried using this mod and I haven't been able to.  Ksp just doesn't load and i keep being left on the loading page with this text. BDArmoryExtended/Parts/100mmTL
rret/part/baha 100mmTurret. i couldnt get a log file  probably because the game is still loading.

On 4/3/2023 at 10:35 PM, Xctony145 said:

I have had the same problem. Is it possible that BDarmory continued doesn't work? There are at least 3 of us who have reported it that  mustn't be coincidence, right?

• 5 months later...
  • 2 months later...
3 hours ago, Rakete said:

Switch to BDA+ which is still in active development and support. BDAc doesn't get support anymore, as far as I know.

I see, but I am using the Multiplayer (Luna) version since I want to battle my friends. Does it only work in multiplayer or what? 

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need some help with BDArmory. I can't shoot weapons like the goalkeeper or every other auto weapon but I can shoot the tank cannons, rockets, and missiles. I installed the mod via ckan and looked at the BDArmory control setting. The trigger was always armed when I wanted to shoot. Can someone please help me? (I have BDArmory Plus and BDArmory Extended with their respective dependencies installed)