Jump to content

[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [09/04/2020]


Recommended Posts

51 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

how do you get explosives to explode on custom missiles and can I launch a missile or bomb from a missile in mid air? if i do will the guidance work?

The explosives attached to the missile will automatically detonate when the missile is within the detonation range set in the modular missile guidance.

Regarding firing a missile from a missile, I have never tested it but if you add a weapon manager to your missile (maybe a radar is also needed?) Then it might be possible that the missile can lock a target by it self and fire the child missile?  I will let you tested it :)

 

13 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

also why do missile turrets not work with custom missiles?

I actually never implemented that feature

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

Regarding firing a missile from a missile, I have never tested it but if you add a weapon manager to your missile (maybe a radar is also needed?) Then it might be possible that the missile can lock a target by it self and fire the child missile?  I will let you tested it :)

 

i just tried it and if i fire aim-9 from a missile it will lock on.

On 5/1/2019 at 6:21 PM, jrodriguez said:

what do these do? do any of them have those procedural parts from the missile building videos?

Edited by epicfailure2020
Link to post
Share on other sites

is there a way to just download it without CKAN. i dont know how to use CKAN :(  and when i downloaded it normally it just gave me a launch tube. is this because it requires procedural parts?

Edited by epicfailure2020
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, vikt2324 said:

I was wondering is there any way that i can move the BDArmory screens, onto the JSI/RPM screens?

dlndovd6orv41.png

I'd like to see that happening too. I will investigate in the future what can be done

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

I'd like to see that happening too. I will investigate in the future what can be done

 

Cool!!, ive looked into it myself, and i got to page handlers like, e.g. VesselViewer and ScanSat.

Edited by vikt2324
Link to post
Share on other sites

As far as I know burn together lets crafts fire their weapons at the same time and improved chase camera does what it is called; it means to improve the "chase"-camera-mode of stock ksp in following the flight vector.

Why can't missile turrets handle guns? I would love to make a mixed gun and missile turret...

Same for tank turrets, i would like to stick a fixed machine gun to them. Maybe I don't understand how they work :(

And finally, can I use the newest BDarmory on ksp 1.7.1(need it for other mods)?

Edited by Neros7
Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Neros7 said:

Why can't missile turrets handle guns? I would love to make a mixed gun and missile turret...

Same for tank turrets, i would like to stick a fixed machine gun to them. Maybe I don't understand how they work :(

And finally, can I use the newest BDarmory on ksp 1.7.1(need it for other mods)?

This is because of coding issues. The turret does not turn everything, only missiles.

It is always best to use KSP 1.9.1, just download the new version of game.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, Neros7 said:

Can I use 1.4.5 Mods in 1.9.1? 

i tried it and it normally works with parts mods or mods that add parts to other mods but when i tried a physics mod or visual mod it did not work. if you are talking about other bdac mods some of them do not create explosions or damage.

i downloaded a mod from ksp 1.0.x and it worked.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Thanksalot, I already thought something like this, just wanted to ask someone with more experience.

The other open question I still have is if I can use the latest BDarmory in 1.7.1?

Edited by Neros7
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Neros7 said:

Thanksalot, I already thought something like this, just wanted to ask someone with more experience.

The other open question I still have is if I can use the latest BDarmory in 1.7.1?

Unlikely.

There is an old version for 1.7.1

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...