Jump to content

[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [09/04/2020]


Recommended Posts

8 minutes ago, ca_jademan said:

My game wont load the new parts, is there a way to fix this? Like  the game won't even load, it'll just get stuck on the parts loading

So it turns out i put the game-data files into the ksp folder so i fixed that, however now my  game crashes every time while trying to load, is there a way to fix that?

Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, ca_jademan said:

So it turns out i put the game-data files into the ksp folder so i fixed that, however now my  game crashes every time while trying to load, is there a way to fix that?

Review you KSP.log file, you might have so exceptions and check which mod is making your game to crash.

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

Review you KSP.log file, you might have so exceptions and check which mod is making your game to crash.

So all it says in the crash log is this:

mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module mono.dll at 0033:ff271504.

Error occurred at 2019-06-18_042854.
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe

The crash occurs the second it tries to load a BD armory part however.

Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, ca_jademan said:

So all it says in the crash log is this:

mono.dll caused an Access Violation (0xc0000005)
  in module mono.dll at 0033:ff271504.

Error occurred at 2019-06-18_042854.
D:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Kerbal Space Program\KSP_x64.exe

The crash occurs the second it tries to load a BD armory part however.

Please can you create an issue here attaching your KSP.log file https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/issues

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

No sorry I need the KSP.log that is always generated in the KSP root folder

I'm super sorry but i can't find the KSP root folder, ive been searching eally hard through all of the KSP files but i can't find it. Also in my quick search neither KSP.log or KSP root folders show up so im pretty lost.

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, ca_jademan said:

I'm super sorry but i can't find the KSP root folder, ive been searching eally hard through all of the KSP files but i can't find it. Also in my quick search neither KSP.log or KSP root folders show up so im pretty lost.

The KSP root folder is the folder where your game is installed. the one that contains the KSP executable.

Link to post
Share on other sites

question, exactly where in the code is the CM deployment sequence. Im trying to set a max range for CM deployment, and perhaps custom CM deployment sequences based on threat type and range.

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dundun92 said:

question, exactly where in the code is the CM deployment sequence. Im trying to set a max range for CM deployment, and perhaps custom CM deployment sequences based on threat type and range.

Countermeasure routines (the code which actually fires the countermeasures) is in weapon manager, region countermeasures.

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/blob/master/BDArmory/Modules/MissileFire.cs#L1749

The decision to fire countermeasures is actually in various places, but most of it is in guard mode updates and RWR pings.

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/blob/master/BDArmory/Modules/MissileFire.cs#L3917

https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/blob/master/BDArmory/Modules/RadarWarningReceiver.cs#L231

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

This mod seems to be breaking my control surfaces. They no longer respond to inputs and the options for toggling yaw, pitch, roll and authority are just replaced by the hitpoints and armor sliders.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, KyX said:

This mod seems to be breaking my control surfaces. They no longer respond to inputs and the options for toggling yaw, pitch, roll and authority are just replaced by the hitpoints and armor sliders.

Open a GitHub issue attaching your KSP.log please.

 

1 minute ago, Remet said:

is it working on KSP 1.7.1+Making History and Breaking Ground Expansions?

I haven't tested it yet. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm having some difficulties with BDarmory 1.3.1. Whenever there is a hit, no damage is dealt by the weapons. I'm running with KSP 1.7.1 by the way.

Edited by SkyStreak
To add a potentially significant detail to my troubleshooting
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/23/2019 at 7:48 PM, /not/pol/ said:

Would it be possible to add animation support for an "out of ammo" animation, i.e an ammo crate showing empty or the like.

Probably. If we have it in our github issues, we're less likely to forget, though. :)

13 hours ago, SkyStreak said:

I'm having some difficulties with BDarmory 1.3.1. Whenever there is a hit, no damage is dealt by the weapons. I'm running with KSP 1.7.1 by the way.

Sounds like you don't have module manager or physics range extender (or have them horribly outdated). Do you have any big red text when opening the bda toolbar?

7 hours ago, RYU AZUKU99 said:

How do you get your aircraft to loiter around a specific area? The AI flight computer is an absolute mess and constantly tries to make my aircraft nose dive. Do I need some sort of radar?

No, you shouldn't need a radar for loitering. Did you turn the flight computer on? Do you have a weapon manager on the aircraft? Is the default alt set to the altitude you want it to loiter at? Is the default speed set high enough for it to stay airborne?

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...