[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

@jrodriguez

I am wondering why i am having so much trouble. My builds uses much shorter burn times usual >10s max G 25-30 and I use 1 set of control surfaces.

Question about the code. Does the missile continue to track after thrust is over. Maybe since my missile burns out so fast they end guidance? Thank you for the demo at least i know its me now.

Edited by Svm420

4 minutes ago, Svm420 said:

@jrodriguez

I am wondering why i am having so much trouble. My builds uses much shorter burn times usual >10s max G 25-30 and I use 1 set of control surfaces.

Question about the code. Does the missile continue to track after thrust is over. Maybe since my missile burns out so fast they end guidance? Thank you for the demo at least i know its me now.

I think the missile will continue tracking yes.  If you want maybe you can send me a subassembly file with your missile I can test it to see if I can see what is going on.

23 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

If you want maybe you can send me a subassembly file with your missile I can test it to see if I can see what is going on.

I would, but I am using RealFuels and a custom cfg so that I could tailor the fuel load better. If you want to install realfuels and RFStockalike I can upload the missile and the cfgs you would need to drop in Gamedata.

12 hours ago, Svm420 said:

I would, but I am using RealFuels and a custom cfg so that I could tailor the fuel load better. If you want to install realfuels and RFStockalike I can upload the missile and the cfgs you would need to drop in Gamedata.

Sounds good. If you can upload your craft to kerbalx I can check if there is something that I'm missing.

31 minutes ago, memeconnoiseur said:

@jrodriguez can procedural missiles be launched from stack separators and decouplers rather than the radial decouplers?

Yes, actually I prefer to use stack separators because they don't leave any part attach to the missile :)

The only restriction is that in case the missile has more than one stage you need to ensure that the last stage (the one with the missile core) is the one in contact with the separator

5 minutes ago, jrodriguez said:

Yes, actually I prefer to use stack separators because they don't leave any part attach to the missile :)

The only restriction is that in case the missile has more than one stage you need to ensure that the last stage (the one with the missile core) is the one in contact with the separator

So if the missile is one stage then it isn't a problem right?

On 5/31/2019 at 12:13 PM, memeconnoiseur said:

Crazy thought, could you add rcs to a procedural AA missile to increase it's manoeuvrability?

I have tried many times, with very limited success... so no, not really :)

On 5/25/2019 at 5:56 AM, jrodriguez said:

Sounds good. If you can upload your craft to kerbalx I can check if there is something that I'm missing.

I solved my issue. Still don't get why I am the only one with the issue. They are working great now. :)

On 5/31/2019 at 6:13 PM, memeconnoiseur said:

cool, now I can make some vls missiles

edit: Crazy thought, could you add rcs to a procedural AA missile to increase it's manoeuvrability?

On 6/1/2019 at 10:16 PM, TheKurgan said:

I have tried many times, with very limited success... so no, not really :)

I think adding TCA to the mix and using some down scaled engines in radial position set to only "Maneuver" 

Maybe this is a crazy thought, but now that we have robotics in an official DLC, is there any chance that a script could be created to allow servos and hinges to act as turrets? As in a custom turret controller which allowed you to assign one robotic part as an X axis and another as a Y axis?

12 minutes ago, memeconnoiseur said:

@jrodriguez I'm having an issue with the hydra rocket pod.

when i attach it to a craft and spawn the craft normally the game crashes, same thing happens when spawned via vesselmover. I had the same problem in the last version of BDaC.

any other reports of a similar issue?

Theoretically this was already fixed in BDAc 1.3.1  https://github.com/PapaJoesSoup/BDArmory/issues/690

On 6/4/2019 at 11:13 PM, Ccharge said:

Maybe this is a crazy thought, but now that we have robotics in an official DLC, is there any chance that a script could be created to allow servos and hinges to act as turrets? As in a custom turret controller which allowed you to assign one robotic part as an X axis and another as a Y axis?

I don't think so :)

On 5/28/2019 at 10:19 PM, Nigel J. Cardozo said:

@jrodriguez what ACTUALLY happens when you you Physics Range Extender and World Stabilizer?

Since my craft jumps 1000km above the ground on launch.

I think World Stabilizer is not compatible with PRE

Hello ppl. I'm a very big noob in modding. However last year during ksp 1.5 (i have not played for a while.) I discovered that the old mods related to bdac were working. I'm particularly interested in a mod that gave missions n placed ai ships at mission locations. I simply changed a few things in notepad n it spawned my new crafts like normally. So can you help me in reviving that old MOD as bdac would finally become a mission oriented mod then? 

I have three suggestions for the Guard Mode AI -

1 - Have an option to make the AI attack anything that isn't on it's team, even if it doesn't have weapon manager on it.

2 - Have an option to double click on a vessel to have the AI attack it.

3 - Have an option to make the AI go psycho and attack anything that isn't itself, including friendlies.

On 6/14/2019 at 6:13 PM, Caszuko said:

Does this work with breaking ground dlc?

As of a few seconds ago, yes.

Edited by Fireheart318