[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

Not sure if this is where to ask for this, but I need some help with a custom part, the model loads in fine, but the actual BDArmory stuff doesn't seems to work, I've got the aiming, muzzle and fire transforms set up with empties in Blender with Z-Forwards, they're named properly, both in .CFG and Blender, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work, the aimpoint stays where the vehicle spawns, and doesn't show a convergence indicator in the VAB/SPH.

13 hours ago, muckytuja said:

Hello, just a tiny question.

How can I turn on the display for gun convergence?

I remember something like that in the old days and now I am really missing it, when I would like to use more than one gun.

Thank You!

F2 i think.

On 2/4/2020 at 1:52 PM, tinygrox said:

Hi, I am about to localized the UI, any tips?

What do you mean "localize the UI"?

8 hours ago, tinygrox said:

No I mean the text. I want it to support more languages.

You nees to look into BDArmory's files. Look for a localization file with all the #Loc(a bunch of words, letters and numbers). It should have all the necessary information for you to create your own localization. (With google translate's help, of course).

It works for part description, but I don't know where you can mess with the UI.

53 minutes ago, Xd the great said:

You nees to look into BDArmory's files. Look for a localization file with all the #Loc(a bunch of words, letters and numbers). It should have all the necessary information for you to create your own localization. (With google translate's help, of course).

This is not what I mean.:PBut thanks anyway.

When I'm ready, I'll pull a request to github.

Edited by tinygrox

Asking again just for the sake of not being buried, plus I really do want to get into adding more weapons to BDA and the problem from last time persists;

I need some help with a custom part, the model loads in fine, but the actual BDArmory stuff doesn't seems to work, I've got the aiming, muzzle and fire transforms set up with empties in Blender with Z-Forwards, they're named properly, both in .CFG and Blender, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work, the aimpoint stays where the vehicle spawns, and doesn't show a convergence indicator in the VAB/SPH.

If possible, could I get some updated, official documentation as to how to create custom turrets? As the tutorial I followed was quite old. (It's the one by PrometheusRising, posted way back in 2015.)

On 2/8/2020 at 11:44 AM, DirtyVenomSteam said:

Asking again just for the sake of not being buried, plus I really do want to get into adding more weapons to BDA and the problem from last time persists;

I need some help with a custom part, the model loads in fine, but the actual BDArmory stuff doesn't seems to work, I've got the aiming, muzzle and fire transforms set up with empties in Blender with Z-Forwards, they're named properly, both in .CFG and Blender, but for some reason it doesn't seem to work, the aimpoint stays where the vehicle spawns, and doesn't show a convergence indicator in the VAB/SPH.

If possible, could I get some updated, official documentation as to how to create custom turrets? As the tutorial I followed was quite old. (It's the one by PrometheusRising, posted way back in 2015.)

@jrodriguez?

I suggest looking into bdac's own turrets, or asking other modders as well.

4 hours ago, Xd the great said:

I suggest looking into bdac's own turrets, or asking other modders as well.

That's what I've been trying to do, looking at the structure of BDAC's own turrets and copying them, has still lead to a failure as far as it goes, as for modders, I haven't been able to get into contact with any.

On 2/8/2020 at 4:44 AM, DirtyVenomSteam said:

Invoking the weapon master @SpannerMonkey(smce)