[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

51 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

how do you get explosives to explode on custom missiles and can I launch a missile or bomb from a missile in mid air? if i do will the guidance work?

The explosives attached to the missile will automatically detonate when the missile is within the detonation range set in the modular missile guidance.

Regarding firing a missile from a missile, I have never tested it but if you add a weapon manager to your missile (maybe a radar is also needed?) Then it might be possible that the missile can lock a target by it self and fire the child missile?  I will let you tested it :)

13 minutes ago, epicfailure2020 said:

also why do missile turrets not work with custom missiles?

I actually never implemented that feature

16 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

Regarding firing a missile from a missile, I have never tested it but if you add a weapon manager to your missile (maybe a radar is also needed?) Then it might be possible that the missile can lock a target by it self and fire the child missile?  I will let you tested it :)

i just tried it and if i fire aim-9 from a missile it will lock on.

On 5/1/2019 at 6:21 PM, jrodriguez said:

what do these do? do any of them have those procedural parts from the missile building videos?

Edited by epicfailure2020

5 hours ago, vikt2324 said:

I was wondering is there any way that i can move the BDArmory screens, onto the JSI/RPM screens?

dlndovd6orv41.png

I'd like to see that happening too. I will investigate in the future what can be done

15 hours ago, jrodriguez said:

I'd like to see that happening too. I will investigate in the future what can be done

Cool!!, ive looked into it myself, and i got to page handlers like, e.g. VesselViewer and ScanSat.

Edited by vikt2324

As far as I know burn together lets crafts fire their weapons at the same time and improved chase camera does what it is called; it means to improve the "chase"-camera-mode of stock ksp in following the flight vector.

Why can't missile turrets handle guns? I would love to make a mixed gun and missile turret...

Same for tank turrets, i would like to stick a fixed machine gun to them. Maybe I don't understand how they work :(

And finally, can I use the newest BDarmory on ksp 1.7.1(need it for other mods)?

Edited by Neros7

15 hours ago, Neros7 said:

Why can't missile turrets handle guns? I would love to make a mixed gun and missile turret...

Same for tank turrets, i would like to stick a fixed machine gun to them. Maybe I don't understand how they work :(

And finally, can I use the newest BDarmory on ksp 1.7.1(need it for other mods)?

This is because of coding issues. The turret does not turn everything, only missiles.

It is always best to use KSP 1.9.1, just download the new version of game.

On 5/29/2020 at 1:02 PM, Neros7 said:

Can I use 1.4.5 Mods in 1.9.1? 

i tried it and it normally works with parts mods or mods that add parts to other mods but when i tried a physics mod or visual mod it did not work. if you are talking about other bdac mods some of them do not create explosions or damage.

i downloaded a mod from ksp 1.0.x and it worked.

Thanksalot, I already thought something like this, just wanted to ask someone with more experience.

The other open question I still have is if I can use the latest BDarmory in 1.7.1?

Edited by Neros7