[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

13 hours ago, gilflo said:

And add a rear cam to see your opponent behind ? they use a mirror to see behind during 2nd world war......

Yes, some IVA mods add cameras, which can be set to display on your IVA cockpit.

Or just use rear-facing laser pods.

Edited by Xd the great

19 hours ago, gilflo said:

Any chance to get a mod that help to see what's going on around the cockpit as you would see by turning your head, left and right, up and down, I mean seeing on 180° ahead an  up and down, without having to use the keyboard all the time which is very disturbing when you're piloting... ?

And add a rear cam to see your opponent behind ? they use a mirror to see behind during 2nd world war......

KSP has head tracker support in stock. I use a POV switch to look around without releasing hands from joystick and throttle

Mirrors are already made by NMB team
QRorGlr.png

On 6/27/2020 at 10:40 AM, Manul said:

KSP has head tracker support in stock. I use a POV switch to look around without releasing hands from joystick and throttle

Mirrors are already made by NMB team
QRorGlr.png

Thank you for that, I am going to look at it!

On 5/27/2020 at 2:36 AM, Xd the great said:

Check wrong version, missing module manager, missing physics range extender and try not using the weak .50 cal.

that was an old comment turns out it was an issue with an old version of sm armory i still had from the 1.5.1 days by the way does anyone have any idea if sm armory will come back

7 hours ago, Delta dart said:

By the way does anyone have any idea if sm armory will come back

Probably not, the modder left.

On 6/28/2020 at 12:06 AM, epicfailure2020 said:

are you planning to add any parts if this is updated to 1.10?

Unlikely. I think unless new functions are added and new parts are needed to demonstrate that, new parts will not be added.

2 hours ago, epicfailure2020 said:

is there a way to create modular missiles without using action groups? also is this compatible with ro/rss and rp1/rp0

No and yes. But there is no tech tree or anything like that

On 7/3/2020 at 5:36 AM, Targetedmissle said:

Please update this to 1.10 i really want to be able to put flags on my fighters!

Did you notice any problems with current version in 1.10? You can help modders to keep the mod up to date by reporting what exactly is broken. If nothing is broken there is no need for an update.

On 7/3/2020 at 11:26 PM, Manul said:

Did you notice any problems with current version in 1.10? You can help modders to keep the mod up to date by reporting what exactly is broken. If nothing is broken there is no need for an update.

I think the vessel spawner is broken in ksp 1.10, (at least on mine(mac) and one other person's computer)

Ok Folks, a bunch of posts were removed from this thread.

1)  Please do not pester the modders about demanding an updated release.  The latest version only recently dropped, and since these guys do this on their own time, on their own volition, they may take a while to release.  Of course they know the latest version just came out.  If they don't, then an update is not coming in the near future.   Demanding an update serves no purpose other than to annoy the modders.

2) If you have a problem with a post, please use the report button.  Leave the moderating to the moderators.

3) Do Not be rude or call people offensive names.  If you disagree with what they are saying, then deal with their argument.   If you think a post is rule breaking, use the report button.  It is never appropriate to be offensively rude to another forum member. 

Capiche? :D

Thank You.

ive tried downloading this mod and ive been having troubles with it. Ive downloaded all the required mods (physicsextention and Module manager) but the BD armour in game wont show up. I feel like ive tried everything. ive uninstalled the game, uninstalled all mods then put them back. The mod loads when in the loading screen but it doesnt show up when im in game. i would like some help plz.

58 minutes ago, [email protected] said:

ive tried downloading this mod and ive been having troubles with it. Ive downloaded all the required mods (physicsextention and Module manager) but the BD armour in game wont show up. I feel like ive tried everything. ive uninstalled the game, uninstalled all mods then put them back. The mod loads when in the loading screen but it doesnt show up when im in game. i would like some help plz.

What version of the game are you using?

3 hours ago, Xd the great said:

Check: correct versions of BDAc, Module manager and physics range extender has been installed.

BDArmory folder is placed inside Gamedata folder, not Gamedata/Gamedata folder.

i seem to have all the correct updated ones ( at least the current ones). but maybe i have the wrong physics ranger extender and Module Manager. Could you possibly get me the links for both? Cause i believe i have the right ones installed. I put my mods in Steam/steamapps/common/KSP/Gamedata. ive even tried putting the mods in squad.

Edited by [email protected]