[1.9.1] BDArmory Continued v1.3.4 & BDArmory Multiplayer [17/09/2021]

jrodriguez

3 hours ago, Manul said:

While shooting prograde or retrograde projectiles are spawned somewhere close to the gun's muzzle and move in a direction where it's pointing.
dwcHCh1.png

Shooting in ortogonal directions to prograde vector gives much more interesting results

eq9q6Jf.png

Yep that's the issue. Is there any way this can be fixed?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi, I am the developer of SWE (a mod that adds waterfall configs to SRB's) and I was working on adding them to BDArmory's missiles, however I can't get them to show the plume because the missiles do not have a module engines in their configs. Do you know of anything I can do to get them working properly?

• 3 weeks later...
On 8/8/2022 at 11:23 PM, Adiri said:

Hi, I am the developer of SWE (a mod that adds waterfall configs to SRB's) and I was working on adding them to BDArmory's missiles, however I can't get them to show the plume because the missiles do not have a module engines in their configs. Do you know of anything I can do to get them working properly?

Ask the guys at BDA+, they're the ones working on BDA most actively rn

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/29/2022 at 2:11 AM, Grond said:

Yep that's the issue. Is there any way this can be fixed?

I have this issue as well. Was getting all geared up for a space battle, but alas, won't work with projectile weapons like chain guns. Missiles seemed ok in a few tests I did.

I loaded the latest version of BD armory with KSP 1.12.4 not in multiplayer and the machine guns worked. But I have not tried LMP with BD in orbit with projectile weapons yet. 

In my opinion, KSP  + BD + LMP is the ultimate game. A physics accurate craft building simulator with multiplayer, realistic damage, and a wide world to interact in... just incredible.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't understand ammo systems.

Devis

Je ne comprends pas le système de munitions. Comment l'obtenir? 

Edited by mdoc
Please post in English when not using the International subforums.

On 11/19/2022 at 12:33 PM, AlexOrSmthnIDK said:

Is this version meant to have a the gau 22/a or is that another mod? also the one alien laser cannon 

On 11/16/2022 at 2:24 AM, aquaflight said:

I have this issue as well. Was getting all geared up for a space battle, but alas, won't work with projectile weapons like chain guns. Missiles seemed ok in a few tests I did.

I loaded the latest version of BD armory with KSP 1.12.4 not in multiplayer and the machine guns worked. But I have not tried LMP with BD in orbit with projectile weapons yet. 

In my opinion, KSP  + BD + LMP is the ultimate game. A physics accurate craft building simulator with multiplayer, realistic damage, and a wide world to interact in... just incredible.

Go to BDA+.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello. My Friends and I are playing  BD Armory Multiyplayer on Luna Server Client.  Yesterday everything worked fine but today radar locked missiles dont hit the targets anymore and go below the locked plane. Also locked turrets so everything that is radar locked. Anyone knows whats wrong?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...