NASA on the moon, info or intox ?

DNKKING

Before reading the page, do you think the man went to the moon?  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Before reading the page, do you think the man went to the moon?

2. 2. After reading the page, do you think the man went to the moon?

You have friends who say that the man did not go to the moon or you say that the man did not go to the moon.

For the conspiracist who says that the man did not go to the moon, here is a page that shows evidence that NASA says true.

They explain the phenomenon on the photos as: Floating flag, the fact that there are no stars.

Spoiler

eTI7szr.jpg 

nWCefxR.jpg

FroQbGB.jpg

rbe2Nl8.jpg

ZyoMer7.jpg

What's your opinion ?

If you know how to enlarge the image, tell me.

Edited by DNKKING

17 minutes ago, DNKKING said:

So the US and Russia are not ennemy in the space field ?

Not Russia, US astronauts uses Russian rockets to go to the ISS. 
Back 1950-1970 it was lots of tension, it was relaxed later and disappeared once soviet union became Russia and it was lots of cooperation. 

48 minutes ago, magnemoe said:

Not Russia, US astronauts uses Russian rockets to go to the ISS. 
Back 1950-1970 it was lots of tension, it was relaxed later and disappeared once soviet union became Russia and it was lots of cooperation. 

Thank you

6 hours ago, Xd the great said:

A simpleir proof would be that the USSR admit it lost the space race.

This is very good evidence that the moon landings happened (as if any were needed).

Along with that, if the moon landings were faked, explain Apollo 13.

And then explain why NASA hasn't faked anything since 1972.

12 minutes ago, razark said:

And then explain why NASA hasn't faked anything since 1972.

It's been my observation that a great deal of moon landing deniers also deny that no people have ever even gone to space. I've even seen some that claim getting anything to orbit is impossible.

4 minutes ago, DNKKING said:

Here is the page, she explains very clearly and gives the proofs of this subject.

Translate it with the automatic translate of Google.

https://veriteperdue.wordpress.com/2014/08/02/missions-apollo-complot/

If this is the page of an Apollo denier, she's an idiot, and anyone who thinks it's true is an idiot. This is flat-Earth level stupid, as is anyone who gives it any credence.

4 minutes ago, tater said:

If this is the page of an Apollo denier, she's an idiot, and anyone who thinks it's true is an idiot. This is flat-Earth level stupid, as is anyone who gives it any credence.

Exact opposite.

I translated a few of the paragraphs, this being one of them:

We went to the moon! The arguments of the conspiracy theories about Apollo XI and the following missions are wind. 
I say it bluntly. The conspiracyists accuse NASA and astronauts of lying, but in reality, who is lying? 
Are we really on the moon? Yes ! The only ones who lie are the conspiracy.

Edited by Geonovast

1 minute ago, Geonovast said:

Exact opposite.

I translated a few of the paragraphs, this being one of them:

Thanks, I wasn't willing to visit the site, and the posts in this thread are very unclear to me. One less thing to be angry about today :D

2 minutes ago, tater said:

No. They explain the phenomena on the photos that shows us NASA to give reason to NASA.

Example: Floating flag, the fact that there are no stars.

1 minute ago, DNKKING said:

No. They explain the phenomena on the photos that shows us NASA to give reason to NASA.

Example: Floating flag, the fact that there are no stars.

I'm sorry for misunderstanding what you were posting. My bad.

10 minutes ago, RealKerbal3x said:

There are no stars in Apollo photographs because the surface of the Moon is very bright and outshines them.

It,'s, um, daytime when they did Moon walks. How many stars are there outside here at 10:30 am in New Mexico? (checks out window) Just the one. The big yellow one.

9 minutes ago, Codraroll said:

Coming to this forum to try to convince people that the moon landing happened is sort of like walking into a pet store to try to convince the staff there that cats exist. You're kicking in very open doors.

I've met 4 Apollo astronauts (2 Moon walkers), and had the only Apollo geologist teach me lunar geology (it was an interdisciplinary class, and Schmitt's lunar geology section was only a couple weeks of it). One of the Moon walkers I spent time with is famously known for punching a hoax idiot in the face.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.