Almost stock Dream Chaser

An almost stock Dream Chaser shuttle. I'm using Restock, (which I don't think you will need) and Procedural wings, which (should be stock at this point) you will need. At launch the TWR is a bit low but there is plenty of DV to get you to a stable orbit. When starting your gravity turn, try not to stray too far away from prograde until the air thins out. Otherwise the drag created by the shuttles wings will flip you over. Following that one simple rule will result in easy and predictable launches. Important note: Parachutes are staged with the last decoupler for abort purposes. Once orbit is acheived with poodle stage, click and drag the final pair of engines down to be staged next.

Reentry is even easier. This craft is very stable at high speeds. Staying true to the real life counterpart. When you have slowed down enough that you begin to loose stability, simply stage the parachutes for a gentle 10m/s belly landing. Simple.

I have only tested with stock aerodynamics model. If anyone tries it with FAR or NEAR, let me know how she does. Ws21Kww.png 0jYO4Bf.pngDownload here Dropbox link

Edited by Genolution
Staging info

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.