[V1.1.5] [1.12.x] KerbalGalaxy 3

XxLedvin25xX

e5cWJyc.jpg

[V1.1.5] [1.12.x] Kerbal Galaxy 3

IMPORTANT: Might have some Texture Issues I'm working in, but almost is playable for now.

--------------------------------------------------

The Original Mod Made By Artyomka15.

Link To Original Mod "KerbalGalaxy2"

New Version By: XxLedvin25xXOlympic1 and Our Benefactors(AR3S)

This mod is licensed CC-BY-NC-SA 

Devs are sought, if you know how to use Kopernicus, EVE, Scatterer any mod that should be compatible with KG3, contact me in server Discord by forum message.

Idiomas/Languages/Sprachen/langages

PVzyBjqBlBB-t3m5-EkqMauj469zTSZrI20wj2he boton-flag-usa.pngale.pngfra.png

Help is sought to translate it into Russian, Chinese, Italian and Portuguese.  If you want to help contact me to my Discord or directly by the messages of the forum!

This mod adds a galaxy, with solar systems orbiting a black hole, and wormhole near Jool that leads to the Gargantua system, this mod adds the following stars with their planets:

SUPERMASSIVE AREN BLACK HOLE

WhormHole in Jool to Gargantua 

POLARIS

- Green ocean planet PANDORA

- Brown gas giant RYLA

- Moon HOTH 

- Moon CITE 

Brown Dwarf NIM

-Planet Groth

-Planet Dryking

Red dwarf ERAVATE

- Planet Sehera 

- Planet Eden

Blue supergiant Oblok

- Gas giant AELION

- Dwarf planet PHOENIX  

- Dwarf planet SUNFLOWER 

Neutron star Osiris

- Planet Ida 

- Gas planet Isus 

- Moon Rocko 

- Moon Volco 

Yellow-White star Abbadon

- Planet Violetta

- Planet Nix

- Moon Icy

- Planet Aphrodite

BLACK HOLE GARGANTUA

Miller's planet 

Mann's planet  

Screenshots

Spoiler

VD5HjjC.png

lp1oHnw.png

kBniFOr.png

UpWE4OG.jpg

o12AcAw.jpg

At the moment it is not compatible with any visual mod and neither any other planets package since the references and orbits of the Stock planets have been moved.

Installation:

(If you have an earlier version, delete it and cache it, and install it from scratch.)

1- Download and install Kopernicus, KopernicusExpansion (Plugins), ModuleManager and Singularity for your game version.

2- Download the "(1.7.x) V1.1 KerbalGalaxy3" and drop "GameData" in your folder "KerbalSpaceProgram.

3- Download the "KG3Textures" and drop "GameData" in your folder "KerbalSpaceProgram

4-Enjoy

DEPENDENCE!

You Need Kopernicus, KopernicusExpasionModule ManagerTextureReplacer and Singularity Without these mods it might NOT WORK!

Download the KerbalGalaxy 3 here from CurseForge, Spacedock or here from GitHub

Download the Textures From HERE

SOURCE

Credits: 

Artyomka15 by the creation of the original mod.

Olympic1 by the update of the mod plugin.

- Our Benefactors(AR3S) by the help with Kopernicus.

Gameslinx by help with scatterer.

- Thomas P. for Kopernicus and KopernicusExpasion (Incluided with KG3).

- blackrack for Singularity.

-Some textures are thanks to: http://www.textures4photoshop.com and https://www.textures.com

MODS RECOMMENDED!

KerbalGalaxyVisualEnhancement(Coming Soon)

Endurance (from Interstellar) Continued

Scatterer(Almost fully compatible) 

PlanetShine(Almost fully compatible)

Distant Object Enhancement (Fully Compatible)

OuterPlanets (Fully Compatible)

Tarsier Space Technology (Fully Compatible)

Bugs and Reports

FOR REPORTS OF PROBLEMS AND ERRORS READ THIS FIRST AND ACT AGREEMENT.  THIS ACCELERATES THE SUPPORT PROCESS!

Changelog

Spoiler

V1.1.5

-UPDATED TO 1.12.x.

-KopernicusExpasion was removed from KG files. Now have to be download from original link.

- Texture were converted to DDS again.

V1.1.4

-Has been updated to 1.8.1

-Instantiator is no longer used.

-Added new dependency: Singularity.

-The textures were transformed to PNG due to incompatibilities.

V1.1.2

• Bugs of the following planets have been fixed:
  1.     Ida
  2.     Pol
  3.     Groth
  4.     Dryking
  • New Wormholes of KopernicusExpansion has been added.
  • Some textures were corrected.
  • OPM compatibilitie has been fixed.

V1.1

• Dryking and Groth has been added for Nim System.
  • Add new textures for Black Holes.
  • Some bugs has been fixed.
  • Compatibilitie with ResearchBodies.
  • Compatibilitie with OuterPlanetsMod.
  • Compatibilitie with TST.
  • Compatibilitie with Scatterer.
  • All systems has been fixed.
  • The texture for WormHole has been added.
  • The name of Ares has been changed to "Aren"
  • Texts for TST have been added.
  • The order of the folders has been changed.
  • The name has been changed to KerbalGalaxy 3

V1.0.2

• Errors in the file "Localization" which gave problems in the descriptions and names, in different languages have been fixed.
  • The ocean of Aphrodite has been fixed.
  • The opacity of the orbital lines have been modified at the request of +9 people in different comments, messages and forums.

V1.0

• INSTANTIATOR file for KGRemaster included.
  • Rings and coronas of BlackHoles removed.
  • Accretion disk has been added.
  • Eravate System has been fixed.
  • Abbadon System has been fixed.
  • Gargantua System has been fixed.
  • BlackHole has been fixed.
  • Oblok System has been fixed.
  • Osiris System has been fixed.
  • Polaris System has been fixed.
  • The textures has been remastered.
  • Compatibilitie with Distant Object.
  • -Spanish, German and French version has been added.

V0.9

• Patches have been created for the Stock Planets.
  • The file "System" has been removed from the Kopernicus folder to speed up the uninstallation of this mod.

V0.8.6

• Gargantua gravity has been fixed.
  • The color of atmosphere of Mann's Planet has been updated.

V0.8.4

• The ocean generation of the planet Miller has been fixed.

V0.8

• All the planets have been added: Pandora, Ryla, Hoth, Cite, Ida, Isus, Rocko, Volco.
  • The WormHole of Jool to Gargantua has been added.
  • Gravitational attraction of "Kerbol BlackHole" has been corrected.
  • Textures have been added separately to speed up the update process.

V0.4

• The following planets have been added: Eden, Sehera, Phoenix, Sunflower, Aelion, Mann's Planet and Miller's Planet.
  • The brightness produced by the stars has been corrected.
  • The rings and coronas of the BlackHoles and Stars have been improved.

V0.3

• Remaster to 1.7.x

If you want to help me voluntarily to continue with the mod, you can do it in the button below, thanks!

DONATE 

Edited by XxLedvin25xX
1.12.x updated

Nice work. I've been trying to do this for months but never had the time. Glad to see you did it

Will the other system's planets be added and will visual mods come down the line. Plus the infinite starlight problem is here so maybe add some light curves

Edited by Emperor of Ilve

3 hours ago, Emperor of Ilve said:

Nice work. I've been trying to do this for months but never had the time. Glad to see you did it

Will the other system's planets be added and will visual mods come down the line. Plus the infinite starlight problem is here so maybe add some light curves

the intention is that the mod until the V1.0 is exactly the same as the original, from the V1.1 will be added functions by me, and by the ideas of the community, but if I fix the lights of the stars for V0.5  minimum.

@XxLedvin25xX When I see the word "remastered" in a title, I expect the overall quality and standards of an artwork (typically audio and/or video) to go up while still, in essence, looking and sounding as it once did. The impression I'm getting here is that this is merely a "Continued" mod and ought to be named "Kerbal Galaxy 2 Continued (or Revived, or Expanded)" and the current use of "remastered" is misinformed and very, very misleading. Unless you're remaking all of the existing Kerbal Galaxy planets' textures to be exact yet 100x better, I highly recommend you remove the word "remastered."

In addition, it seems like you have a very long way to go to reach v1.0 so I'd also suggest having your mod moved to the Addon Development board of the forum. To do that, report your own thread and ask for it to be moved. The forum moderators respond well.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

@JadeOfMaarThanks for the advice, but the remaster is a fact, at the moment it is only a small glance, since I am remaking all the textures with a better graphic quality and the functions of both, the second idea of moving it to the development forum is a Good  I'll talk about it with the admins, thank you!

Edited by XxLedvin25xX

The Kerbol Blackhole is missing

Spoiler

[EXC 17:43:42.468] Exception: Reference body for "KerbalGalaxy/Abbadon" could not be found. Missing body name is "Kerbol BlackHole".
    Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (.ConfigNode node)
    Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, System.String configName, Boolean getChilds)
    Kopernicus.Parser.CreateObjectFromConfigNode[Loader] (.ConfigNode node, System.String configName, Boolean getChilds)
    Kopernicus.Injector.Awake ()
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    Kopernicus.Injector:Awake()
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    AddonLoader:OnLevelLoaded(GameScenes)
    AddonLoader:OnSceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
    UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)

I Noticed that the supermassive black hole in the Center of the Galaxy is missing and Kerbol(The star the stock planets are orbiting) is still called "the Sun" ,while it was renamed to Kerbol in the original mod and Kerbol is in my opinion just a better Name.And thank you so much for reviving this great mod(in my opinion the best planetpack ever).

21 hours ago, Alaygrounds said:

The Kerbol Blackhole is missing

Hide contents

[EXC 17:43:42.468] Exception: Reference body for "KerbalGalaxy/Abbadon" could not be found. Missing body name is "Kerbol BlackHole".
    Kopernicus.Configuration.Loader.Kopernicus.IParserEventSubscriber.PostApply (.ConfigNode node)
    Kopernicus.Parser.LoadObjectFromConfigurationNode (System.Object o, .ConfigNode node, System.String configName, Boolean getChilds)
    Kopernicus.Parser.CreateObjectFromConfigNode[Loader] (.ConfigNode node, System.String configName, Boolean getChilds)
    Kopernicus.Injector.Awake ()
    UnityEngine.Debug:LogException(Exception)
    Kopernicus.Injector:Awake()
    UnityEngine.GameObject:AddComponent(Type)
    AddonLoader:StartAddon(LoadedAssembly, Type, KSPAddon, Startup)
    AddonLoader:StartAddons(Startup)
    AddonLoader:OnLevelLoaded(GameScenes)
    AddonLoader:OnSceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)
    UnityEngine.SceneManagement.SceneManager:Internal_SceneLoaded(Scene, LoadSceneMode)

You need to replace the "System" file found in GameData / Kopernicus / Config, so that the Kerbol Black Hole is created, and not error, in the .Zip file comes the stock configuration of this file if you want to uninstall the KerbalGalaxy

3 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

You need to replace the "System" file found in GameData / Kopernicus / Config, so that the Kerbol Black Hole is created

I have a strong feeling that a mod should not directly replace the masterconfig withing kopernicus, but just use regular module manager patches

2 hours ago, GrandProtectorDark said:

I have a strong feeling that a mod should not directly replace the masterconfig withing kopernicus, but just use regular module manager patches

I've tried and until I can not modify the "sun" I can not do it, I'm already in that process, I'll wait for future updates ...

3 hours ago, Alaygrounds said:

What I did was I just renamed the parent object and stuck with it

I've stopped using it for now.

BTW IDK if you can do this but maybe change the scaledlightintensitycurve so the planets around Abbadon aren't BLINDING

If I know, it is ready and wait for V0.4 and it will be ... Thanks for the report

Edited by XxLedvin25xX

Great mod! Genius! I absolutely love it. I almost felt like I was in the movie Interstellar all over again ;)

Just one problem. Miller's Planet has got some issues with it's textures.unknown.png?width=1121&height=631
There is water, of course, but its transparent. Anyway you could fix this?

Also, when I try looking beneath the invisible water, this happens:
unknown.png?width=1121&height=631

3 hours ago, fruitsbar said:

Great mod! Genius! I absolutely love it. I almost felt like I was in the movie Interstellar all over again ;)

Just one problem. Miller's Planet has got some issues with it's textures.unknown.png?width=1121&height=631
There is water, of course, but its transparent. Anyway you could fix this?

Also, when I try looking beneath the invisible water, this happens:
unknown.png?width=1121&height=631

There is an error in the ocean generation, I'm already fixing. Thanks by the report!

I'd like to try this mod but after installation (as per instructions) my game loads, music starts, and I have a blank screen with the rotating loading message in the bottom right corner... and that's it... listening to the beautiful KSP music and looking at a blank screen... :) Any ideas?

19 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

There is an error in the ocean generation, I'm already fixing. Thanks by the report!

Thank you very much! I'll get too re - installing the mod once the fixing is done. Thanks again for listening! :D

4 minutes ago, musdancat said:

I'd like to try this mod but after installation (as per instructions) my game loads, music starts, and I have a blank screen with the rotating loading message in the bottom right corner... and that's it... listening to the beautiful KSP music and looking at a blank screen... :) Any ideas?

I had this issue too. Then I found out that I didn't have the TextureReplacer mod installed. I also didn't have the textures installed either.
Have you checked if you have all mods? If not, install the remaining mods. 

And if it's still not working with everything installed (including the textures) try reinstalling it.

Everithing installed, TexturaReplacer 3.7 and Kopernicus 1.7.0-1. I noticed that I have the same problem with other galaxy/planets mods too, so the problem is not from your mod. Could it be from Kopernicus? But I have the last version. Tried on a fresh stock install of ksp (1.7 of course)... same problem... game loading, music on, black screen... 

Edited by musdancat

2 hours ago, musdancat said:

Everithing installed, TexturaReplacer 3.7 and Kopernicus 1.7.0-1. I noticed that I have the same problem with other galaxy/planets mods too, so the problem is not from your mod. Could it be from Kopernicus? But I have the last version. Tried on a fresh stock install of ksp (1.7 of course)... same problem... game loading, music on, black screen... 

Try to get into the game without mods, lower the quality to the minimum and then save that and jump out of the game and load it with the mods, it works for me

Edited by XxLedvin25xX

5 hours ago, musdancat said:

Do you have all the necessary mods and textures installed?  If you do not wait for 1.0

Edited by XxLedvin25xX

14 hours ago, fruitsbar said:

Thank you very much! I'll get too re - installing the mod once the fixing is done. Thanks again for listening! :D

It is ready, the generation of the ocean has already been fixed, you should enjoy without problems with V0.8.4!

Edited by XxLedvin25xX