[V1.1.5] [1.12.x] KerbalGalaxy 3

XxLedvin25xX

2 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

It is ready, the generation of the ocean has already been fixed, you should enjoy without problems with V0.8.4!

Thank you soooo much! I'm looking forward to seeing Miller's planet and...

Is that a mountain i see in the far off distance? :P
Anyway, thanks again for fixing this. May your mod become more popular!

16 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

Try to get into the game without mods, lower the quality to the minimum and then save that and jump out of the game and load it with the mods, it works for me

As I said I am trying on a stock fresh install of KSP... no mods...   I'll try with lowered quality setting but my machine is powerful enough...

3 hours ago, fruitsbar said:

Hey XxLedvin25xX, thanks for the bug fix with Miller's Planet, but now I can't go near Miller's Planet / Mann's Planet. Going near Gargantua makes me fling off to infinity.

Ok, wait and fix that, for some reason I modified "Gargantua" wait a few hours for the 8.0.5, again thanks for the report!

6 hours ago, musdancat said:

As I said I am trying on a stock fresh install of KSP... no mods...   I'll try with lowered quality setting but my machine is powerful enough...

My PC is also powerful but for some reason I have to do that for certain mods, try it and when you can enter with the mods, upload everything to how you had it, and keep playing!

17 hours ago, fruitsbar said:

Is that a mountain i see in the far off distance?

Probably, Laythe's land is sometimes generated since the conditions of the Template are not respected, I still do not know why, I'm fixing it

Found some Bugs/mistakes:

-A lot of planets still have strong light from multiple stars shining at them,completely removing night or at least making it not very dark(I am using v8.6).

-Most planets that have atmo have atmo density of 0.6,even planets where the description says they have a thick atmosphere(Pandora for example).

-A lot of planets have a metallic Color,like hoth,which Looks more like silver than ice.

-Some writing mistakes in the descriptions of some planets.

-Miller`s planet has 0.95 g,while in the movie it is said to have noticeably more gravity than earth(Kerbin in this case).

-also a bit over half of the mun is completely dark,i have a picture of it but i cant upload it.

6 hours ago, Dragonking said:

Found some Bugs/mistakes:

-A lot of planets still have strong light from multiple stars shining at them,completely removing night or at least making it not very dark(I am using v8.6).

-Most planets that have atmo have atmo density of 0.6,even planets where the description says they have a thick atmosphere(Pandora for example).

-A lot of planets have a metallic Color,like hoth,which Looks more like silver than ice.

-Some writing mistakes in the descriptions of some planets.

-Miller`s planet has 0.95 g,while in the movie it is said to have noticeably more gravity than earth(Kerbin in this case).

-also a bit over half of the mun is completely dark,i have a picture of it but i cant upload it.

Hello @Dragonkingin a few hours I will review it and I will correct it as fast as I can, thanks for the report!

6 hours ago, Dragonking said:

Could you be more exact, with which planets?

1 hour ago, Dragonking said:

I dont remember them exactly and i cant just load up the game(i have around 100 mods and it takes 20 minutes to load),but hoth was one of them and most other planets in the Systems the mod adds,while the kerbol System seems to be almost completely free of this(although the night is brighter than it should be)

and also for me the Supermassive Black Hole is still missing

If you wait at V0.9 and all this will be fixed and the black hole is added without touching the "System" file of Kopernicus

On 5/30/2019 at 12:59 PM, CHead2000 said:

Does this work in career mode? None of the systems show up on my map in career mode, but I can see them in sandbox mode.

Probably not come out, wait at 9.0 is on the way!

7 hours ago, fruitsbar said:

Hey XxLedvin25xX, i'm still being flung to infinity when I try getting to orbit of Miller's Planet.
Just wanted to say that I use hyperedit to get there.

Sure, it's possible that that happens to you, it's because of the gravity of BlackHole, I'm working on it, wait for V0.9

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/6/2019 at 12:07 AM, XxLedvin25xX said:

This mod is paused due to personal reasons, in brief it will be activated again, thanks for understanding.

- XxLedvin25xX

3 hours ago, Dragonking said:

why is it paused?

56 minutes ago, CHead2000 said:

I don't think this mod is compatible with Stock Visual Terrain. Every time I have it installed, I get the message that Kopernicus couldn't load the additional planets and stars.

I do not think it's compatible at the moment, since the identifier of all stock planets is being changed, wait for future versions after 1.0 when we will start working with it.

21 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

I do not think it's compatible at the moment, since the identifier of all stock planets is being changed, wait for future versions after 1.0 when we will start working with it.

It's also not compatible with GEA. I'm guessing that's for the same reason?

Also, is there somewhere I can donate a little bit to help you out? I think this mod has a lot of potential, and I'd hate to see it die out.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/17/2019 at 8:59 AM, CHead2000 said:

It's also not compatible with GEA. I'm guessing that's for the same reason?

Also, is there somewhere I can donate a little bit to help you out? I think this mod has a lot of potential, and I'd hate to see it die out.

It is probably not compatible "GEA" with many mods of this type.  Thank you for your intention, if you want you can help me buy a new PC to continue the mod here, this is a voluntary donation, I will not charge for the mod!

Edited by XxLedvin25xX

• 2 weeks later...
39 minutes ago, kjrosenthal90 said:

So I am blasted off into space whenever I try to launch a vehicle from KSC. I cant even hyperedit back to Kerbin, Im in space high above oogla whenever I launch.

mmm ... Sorry for the problems, it is almost ready version 1.0, where most of the errors will be corrected