[V1.1.5] [1.12.x] KerbalGalaxy 3

XxLedvin25xX

On 5/17/2019 at 4:57 PM, musdancat said:

I'd like to try this mod but after installation (as per instructions) my game loads, music starts, and I have a blank screen with the rotating loading message in the bottom right corner... and that's it... listening to the beautiful KSP music and looking at a blank screen... :) Any ideas?

I have the same problem and i'm using version 1.0. Everything is right. I have followed all he instructions literally. I have tried every single combination of files, but i keep getting stuck at the initial loading screen thit the planets loading bar. Someone have an idea to solve this problem? I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if it is not, feel free to redirect me to the proper place

1 hour ago, Hybris said:

I have the same problem and i'm using version 1.0. Everything is right. I have followed all he instructions literally. I have tried every single combination of files, but i keep getting stuck at the initial loading screen thit the planets loading bar. Someone have an idea to solve this problem? I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if it is not, feel free to redirect me to the proper place

Same problem here.

3 hours ago, Hybris said:

I'm not sure if this is the right place to ask this question, if it is not, feel free to redirect me to the proper place

Hello, and of course you can ask I am here to help, if anyone wants a faster response I recommend you join the Discord server, since there I answer faster.

But returning to your problem @Hybris and @Dryo, make sure you have downloaded the textures which are distributed separately, each system within its folder in `GameData \ KerbalGalaxyRemaster` should have a folder called` PluginData`, with this the problem should be solved!

Like that:

s7Gz3oI.png

On 7/23/2019 at 3:07 AM, XxLedvin25xX said:

@Hybris and @Dryo or you can watch a video tutorial on how to install it HERE

So i've done everything the video said, exactly copied the procedure. But nothing, only loading screen with planets. If more info are needed i will provide them.

Specs:

Mac mini late 2012

10 GB Ram 1600 MHz DDR3

2,5 Gh processor Intel Core i5

Intel hd Graphics 4000 1536 MB

For the record, i have no problem playing with 89 mods, so i don't know why this mod don't work

1 hour ago, Hybris said:

So i've done everything the video said, exactly copied the procedure. But nothing, only loading screen with planets. If more info are needed i will provide them.

Specs:

Mac mini late 2012

10 GB Ram 1600 MHz DDR3

2,5 Gh processor Intel Core i5

Intel hd Graphics 4000 1536 MB

For the record, i have no problem playing with 89 mods, so i don't know why this mod don't work

Try installing it with the empty GameData folder, that only the Squad folder is found, a clean installation. Without any other mod, then if it works for you, go mods to see which one is not compatible because that is what is happening

2 minutes ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

Try installing it with the empty GameData folder, that only the Squad folder is found, a clean installation. Without any other mod, then if it works for you, go mods to see which one is not compatible because that is what is happening

I did exactly that, i have another installation for the others mod. I tried to reinstall ksp, run it clean, and then install KGR but nothing changed.

12 minutes ago, Hybris said:

I did exactly that, i have another installation for the others mod. I tried to reinstall ksp, run it clean, and then install KGR but nothing changed.

Then give me a moment, to review what happened, because it charges me and most of us perfectly, try to enter and wait a few minutes (maximum 10) since this mod makes KSP have to load other planets more and more textures, then this does  that the loading screen is prolonged, when the black screen is left with the planets loading in the lower right, try waiting for about 10 minutes, if you do not load let me know and I will check it further to see what happens

And you made sure you had the textures installed right?  since this is the most common mistake

38 minutes ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

Then give me a moment, to review what happened, because it charges me and most of us perfectly, try to enter and wait a few minutes (maximum 10) since this mod makes KSP have to load other planets more and more textures, then this does  that the loading screen is prolonged, when the black screen is left with the planets loading in the lower right, try waiting for about 10 minutes, if you do not load let me know and I will check it further to see what happens

And you made sure you had the textures installed right?  since this is the most common mistake

I waited 16 minutes and nothing and happened. I don't know what to do now. thanks a lot for your help and your surely beautiful mod.

I have the textures installed, i followed the video instruction exactly.

Edited by Hybris

3 minutes ago, Hybris said:

I waited 16 minutes and nothing and happened. I don't know what to do now. thanks a lot for your help and your surely beautiful mod.

I have the textures installed, i followed the video instruction exactly.

Mmm, ok I can barely check it out

20 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

Did you download the latest version of KerbalGalaxyRemaster?  the 1.0?  because if you download an earlier version it won't work...

yes, and to make sure I re-downloaded it. I ran some test and i noticed that if i only have the folders : "BlackHole", "Kerbal System", "Other", "Plugins", "Wormhole", "Nim System" and the file WormholeSettigng.cfg the game works and i see the blackhole and the wormhole. The Ares Blackhole has alle the textures, the wormhole is only a gray sphere. I hope this data can help. I will run ulterior test later today.

Edit: After some tests, it appears that it only present the infinite loading screen problem when the mod tries to add a new planet. The nim system, that has none, loads fine. I will try to explore the files of the planets.

Edit 2: So, i looked at the log and found this

[LOG 17:54:50]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Loaded Body: Eeloo
[LOG 17:54:51]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Failed to load Body: KerbalGalaxy/Eden: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
[LOG 17:54:53]: [Kopernicus] RuntimeUtility Started
[LOG 17:54:53]: StarLightSwitcher.Awake(): Begin
[LOG 17:55:55]: Injector.OnDestroy(): Complete

I assume that the second line is the problem. The last line appear when i force quit KSP and the line above remain unchanged with the loading screen

Edited by Hybris
- New Test

5 hours ago, Hybris said:

yes, and to make sure I re-downloaded it. I ran some test and i noticed that if i only have the folders : "BlackHole", "Kerbal System", "Other", "Plugins", "Wormhole", "Nim System" and the file WormholeSettigng.cfg the game works and i see the blackhole and the wormhole. The Ares Blackhole has alle the textures, the wormhole is only a gray sphere. I hope this data can help. I will run ulterior test later today.

Edit: After some tests, it appears that it only present the infinite loading screen problem when the mod tries to add a new planet. The nim system, that has none, loads fine. I will try to explore the files of the planets.

[LOG 17:54:51]: [Kopernicus]: Configuration.Loader: Failed to load Body: KerbalGalaxy/Eden: Object reference not set to an instance of an object

I assume that the second line is the problem. The last line appear when i force quit KSP and the line above remain unchanged with the loading screen

Thanks, Right now I will check it, and I will solve it, the strange thing is that I do a lot of tests before uploading it and it had not given me any error

18 hours ago, Hybris said:

I really don't know what happens, since I downloaded everything I uploaded and it works perfectly ...

4 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

I really don't know what happens, since I downloaded everything I uploaded and it works perfectly ...

I don't know man, probably i'm doing something really stupid without noticing. Thanks for all the help, you were very supportive

10 hours ago, Hybris said:

I don't know man, probably i'm doing something really stupid without noticing. Thanks for all the help, you were very supportive

For that we are, if you continue with problems, I am here to help you.

On 7/22/2019 at 10:07 PM, XxLedvin25xX said:

@Hybris and @Dryo or you can watch a video tutorial on how to install it HERE

Thank you for the help, but it just seems I'm having a incompatibility or my KSP is just "too heavy" for this mod. Anyway, such a weird way of simply making a mod to run.

5 hours ago, Dryo said:

Thank you for the help, but it just seems I'm having a incompatibility or my KSP is just "too heavy" for this mod. Anyway, such a weird way of simply making a mod to run.

Oh, I forgot to say that it is not compatible with any visual mod(GEA, AVP, EVE, SCATTER, etc.) Only compatible with Distant Object, and is only compatible with KSP 1.6.1 up to 1.7.3

Edited by XxLedvin25xX