Jump to content

Recommended Posts

I discovered a bug in 1.0:

The ?Orbit indicators? of all the Things in the Centers of Systems dont appear,but a bit of timewarp testing showed that the planets still move,just the line is gone but without These lines the Galaxy Looks Kind of empty and ugly.

I have a Picture but i cant post it.How do I do it?

Also the lines of all other celestial bodies are still there,also These of the modded ones.

Edited by Dragonking
Forgot something
Link to post
Share on other sites

Also here are some more Bugs:

-When going over Abbadon it Shows #LOC_KGR_Planet_Abbadon_displayName instead of just Abbadon

-This issue also applies to all planets orbiting Abbadon and is also in the desciption of the star and the planets

-when in the facility menu it just Shows the menu Elements and the land and Buildings are just blackness(still functional because of the Things on the side that get you to the facilities)

-scatterer Ocean is weirdly black instead of the actual Color its supposed to be

- all atmospheric effects are gone and even Kerbin at day Looks like it had no atmo(this is on all stock planets,those from the Kerbal Galaxy are fine(also affects all planets from other mods))(this might also be a personal Problem with EVE/Scatterer ill try reinstalling These 2)

-still a lot of wrong lighting issues,like only a quarter of eve being dark

-gilly is strangely Offset from its orbital line

-chunks of Oceans that use stock Ocean(so not scatterer Ocean)are missing

-when trying to hyperedit-land on sehera i was instead teleported into what seemed to be the planet`s Center,instantly destroying my craft

-The Ocean of Aphrodite is invisible,which also caused me to crash into it

-all other modded planets that would usually Orbit Kerbol now Orbit the supermassive black hole but this can be fixed using Hyperedit.

-Miller`s planet is just the strange glow,no Ocean,no land

i think thats it for now,if i discover any more Bugs ill make another post.

Edited by Dragonking
Discovered another bug
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

I discovered a bug in 1.0:

The ?Orbit indicators? of all the Things in the Centers of Systems dont appear,but a bit of timewarp testing showed that the planets still move,just the line is gone but without These lines the Galaxy Looks Kind of empty and ugly.

I have a Picture but i cant post it.How do I do it?

Also the lines of all other celestial bodies are still there,also These of the modded ones.

This is not a bug, it is done on purpose, this to increase the difficulty (as it would be in real life) this will soon change it with future versions when the ResearchBodies patch is applied. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

-When going over Abbadon it Shows #LOC_KGR_Planet_Abbadon_displayName instead of just Abbadon

This was a small mistake, because of me, in the next update 1.0.2, I am sorry for the inconvenience...

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

-This issue also applies to all planets orbiting Abbadon and is also in the desciption of the star and the planets

Again, it was a mistake of mine, it is available in the next update ... Sorry for the inconvenience ...

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

-when in the facility menu it just Shows the menu Elements and the land and Buildings are just blackness(still functional because of the Things on the side that get you to the facilities)

As I explain in the errors and reports, this is a mistake because of Kopernicus, when modifying Kerbin's position, this error happens

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

-scatterer Ocean is weirdly black instead of the actual Color its supposed to be

As I have previously warned, no visual mod is compatible with KGRemaster, only Distant Object.

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

all atmospheric effects are gone and even Kerbin at day Looks like it had no atmo(this is on all stock planets,those from the Kerbal Galaxy are fine(also affects all planets from other mods))(this might also be a personal Problem with EVE/Scatterer ill try reinstalling These 2)

As I mentioned, KGRemaster is not compatible with Scatter, EVE, GEA, AVP, etc.

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

still a lot of wrong lighting issues,like only a quarter of eve being dark

This problem has disappeared in version 1.0, if you have any visual mod, these errors can happen

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

gilly is strangely Offset from its orbital line

This error may have several sources, but it will be fixed in the next versions.

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

chunks of Oceans that use stock Ocean(so not scatterer Ocean)are missing

This error is possible, due to the maximum generation of oceans, but if there is any display mode, this error can happen.

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

when trying to hyperedit-land on sehera i was instead teleported into what seemed to be the planet`s Center,instantly destroying my craft

Clearly, due to the distance "Hyper-Edit" fails, you must first orbit the planet and then try to land at 10 meters high then if you want you can already lower it to 1.

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

The Ocean of Aphrodite is invisible,which also caused me to crash into it

This may be due to an ocean generation error, it will be corrected in future versions.

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

all other modded planets that would usually Orbit Kerbol now Orbit the supermassive black hole but this can be fixed using Hyperedit.

This is possible since Kerbol is a new star, the orignial "sun" of the KSP stock, is really the BlackHole, I will try to solve this, but I'm not sure if the "sun" has to be yes or if the central object.

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

-Miller`s planet is just the strange glow,no Ocean,no land

Already try to land on it? This error was only in old versions, this disappeared since version 1.0

 

5 hours ago, Dragonking said:

i think thats it for now,if i discover any more Bugs ill make another post.

Okay, thanks any report I will be attentive to answer it, but if you want a faster response, we are more active on the DISCORD server (this is optional)

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

This is not a bug, it is done on purpose, this to increase the difficulty (as it would be in real life) this will soon change it with future versions when the ResearchBodies patch is applied. 

Please make the line removing and ResearchBodies optional i really dont like it since you never see where the Center of the Galaxy is and in real life you would also be able to track the Orbits of stars.I think a lot of People will agree with me on this and it would make the mod unusable for me(just add some Options in the difficulity menu when you start a new game to toggle the lines and ResearchBodies could be toggled by putting its Folder in gamedata or not so its just a compatibility)

Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

Oh, I forgot to say that it is not compatible with any visual mod(GEA, AVP, EVE, SCATTER, etc.) Only compatible with Distant Object, and is only compatible with KSP 1.6.1 up to 1.7.3

I have Extrasolar Mods here, that's why. It adds Extrasolar's own textures, and I already luckly have Distant Objects included on it either, but thanks anyway.

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Dragonking said:

The ground and water is completely black and only the Buildings and trees still have their Colors(in flight)(doesnt Always happen)

I am not sure but I think this is Kopernicus error, or the quality in which the textures are rendered since I have 300 hours of tests and I have not suffered any error in this way

Link to post
Share on other sites

It might also come from other mods,I have About surely over 100 installed(i never counted but im Pretty sure ist over 100)and sometimes there are also other strange visual glitches in flight(although never this one)like a layer of transparent Grey going over the whole screen.I´ll try to Restart the game and see if its gone(the other ones are always gone after a restart).Also this is only on Kerbin,all other planets still have their Colors.

Edited by Dragonking
New Part of Bug discovered
Link to post
Share on other sites

Even more Bugs:

-Violetta`s Ocean is invisible in flight

-Both Violetta`s and Aphrodite`s Oceans are invisible from map view

-Aphrodite`s Terrain is broken is some places(not just "spacetime rifts" but huge slopes of flickering Terrain)

-Also chunks of Aphrodite´s Terrain are missing

-Hyperedit says Icy has an Ocean although i dont see it anywhere(i cant test whether ist invisible because i havent found a spot where i can go Deep enough that i would hit Ocean yet)

-I dont know if thats intentional or a bug but Sehera glows like crazy in flight when you are close to the surface(eye-blinding-level)

-The atmosphere of Eden is green,which doesnt match its Color and i think there are already a lot of strange planets in this mod so consider changing it to a more Fitting and normal Color(like Brown,which would make the planet look normal)

-When watching form underwater the Ocean of Pandore is black while its green from above

-lag Spikes on Cite which pause the game completely for a few seconds

-Cite`s Ocean is invisible in flight,though visible in map view

-Oblok`s gravity is 0.46925 which must be wrong since its the largest star in the Galaxy and so should have a LOT more gravity

-when close Ida is black/Purple in Color but in map it has a silvery color

-some planets have (for example Hoth and Ida)have a very thin atmosphere(0.06667 atm)which is a bit weird and they should rather have no atmo there are already far too many planets with atmo in KGR

-same as above for Volco just with 0.00987 atm

-Miller`s planet is complete blackness from map view and in flight Things get really weird:the chunks of this planet seem to have been replaced with chunks from random other planets(guessing from the textures) and is completely flat(you should   just ask the creator of Kargantua if you could copy the Version of the System from that mod into KGR because that System works and is finished(KGR`s Gargantua System is almost completely broken and is missing a whole planet)

-Mann`s planet is full of small spacetime rifts

-Eve`s Ocean is quite broken: it has a different texture than its supposed to have and is ? instead of Purple(in map view it Looks normal)

-all modded planets which ive brought into the Kerbol System using Hyperedit Always stay aligned,no matter how much you timewarp

-also i discovered something more About my blackness bug:It seems to be caused my ecessive timewarp.I was on minmus while timewarping About a year in maximum timewarp to test if the aligned planets will stay aligned and when i stopped and came back to the craft from map view minmus had the total blackness too(Terrain scatters were still normal as Always)

And please quickly get KGR to not break visual mods!

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Dragonking said:

Even more Bugs:

-Violetta`s Ocean is invisible in flight

-Both Violetta`s and Aphrodite`s Oceans are invisible from map view

-Aphrodite`s Terrain is broken is some places(not just "spacetime rifts" but huge slopes of flickering Terrain)

-Also chunks of Aphrodite´s Terrain are missing

-Hyperedit says Icy has an Ocean although i dont see it anywhere(i cant test whether ist invisible because i havent found a spot where i can go Deep enough that i would hit Ocean yet)

-I dont know if thats intentional or a bug but Sehera glows like crazy in flight when you are close to the surface(eye-blinding-level)

-The atmosphere of Eden is green,which doesnt match its Color and i think there are already a lot of strange planets in this mod so consider changing it to a more Fitting and normal Color(like Brown,which would make the planet look normal)

-When watching form underwater the Ocean of Pandore is black while its green from above

-lag Spikes on Cite which pause the game completely for a few seconds

-Cite`s Ocean is invisible in flight,though visible in map view

-Oblok`s gravity is 0.46925 which must be wrong since its the largest star in the Galaxy and so should have a LOT more gravity

-when close Ida is black/Purple in Color but in map it has a silvery color

-some planets have (for example Hoth and Ida)have a very thin atmosphere(0.06667 atm)which is a bit weird and they should rather have no atmo there are already far too many planets with atmo in KGR

-same as above for Volco just with 0.00987 atm

-Miller`s planet is complete blackness from map view and in flight Things get really weird:the chunks of this planet seem to have been replaced with chunks from random other planets(guessing from the textures) and is completely flat(you should   just ask the creator of Kargantua if you could copy the Version of the System from that mod into KGR because that System works and is finished(KGR`s Gargantua System is almost completely broken and is missing a whole planet)

-Mann`s planet is full of small spacetime rifts

-Eve`s Ocean is quite broken: it has a different texture than its supposed to have and is ? instead of Purple(in map view it Looks normal)

-all modded planets which ive brought into the Kerbol System using Hyperedit Always stay aligned,no matter how much you timewarp

-also i discovered something more About my blackness bug:It seems to be caused my ecessive timewarp.I was on minmus while timewarping About a year in maximum timewarp to test if the aligned planets will stay aligned and when i stopped and came back to the craft from map view minmus had the total blackness too(Terrain scatters were still normal as Always)

And please quickly get KGR to not break visual mods!

 

Thanks for the reports, I will try to solve all this to give a better gaming experience.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, CHead2000 said:

What would you recommend for graphic enhancements? GEA? Astronomer's Visual Pack?

At the moment none is compatible, and it will take a while since I am focused on fixing some planetary bugs, but very soon it will be compatible, but personally I prefer AVP

Link to post
Share on other sites

I absolutely love this mod and the textures on all the planets and stars are amazing, however there was one issue that I came across which was the kerbin space centre was all black and at one point it had the ring of the black hole in the background. apart from that it is a brilliant mod once I was able to install it properly and I am sure I will being playing this mod for hours to come. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...

KerbalGalaxy 3 Version 1.1 is now available on CurseForge and GitHub!!

Changelog:

 

V1.1

  • Dryking and Groth has been added for Nim System.
  • Add new textures for Black Holes.
  • Some bugs has been fixed.
  • Compatibilitie with ResearchBodies.
  • Compatibilitie with OuterPlanetsMod.
  • Compatibilitie with TST.
  • Compatibilitie with Scatterer.
  • All systems has been fixed.
  • The texture for WormHole has been added.
  • The name of Ares has been changed to "Aren"
  • Texts for TST have been added.
  • The order of the folders has been changed.
  • The name has been changed to KerbalGalaxy 3

 

UpWE4OG.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

KerbalGalaxy 3 Version 1.1 is now available on CurseForge and GitHub!!

Changelog:

 

V1.1

  • Dryking and Groth has been added for Nim System.
  • Add new textures for Black Holes.
  • Some bugs has been fixed.
  • Compatibilitie with ResearchBodies.
  • Compatibilitie with OuterPlanetsMod.
  • Compatibilitie with TST.
  • Compatibilitie with Scatterer.
  • All systems has been fixed.
  • The texture for WormHole has been added.
  • The name of Ares has been changed to "Aren"
  • Texts for TST have been added.
  • The order of the folders has been changed.
  • The name has been changed to KerbalGalaxy 3

 

UpWE4OG.jpg

yeet! you should make a wiki!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/2/2019 at 1:53 PM, XxLedvin25xX said:

The wiki is in process!

Cool! Btw I can help writing.

On 7/30/2019 at 5:13 PM, Dragonking said:

-Oblok`s gravity is 0.46925 which must be wrong since its the largest star in the Galaxy and so should have a LOT more gravity

Actually, @Dragonking, massive stars don't have as much gravity as you'd think. 

For example Bellatrix has 3.6 cgs, while the sun has 4.35 cgs.

And Rigel A has just 1.75 cgs.

 

 

In fact, bigger means less gravity.

Edited by ILoveStars
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hello !

Something weird happened

Kerbin __> jool ok

Jook orbit ok

hohmann transfer to the anomaly ok

Entering into the anomaly....... Boom ! Vessel explodes

Jumping..... Boom ! Vessel exploded... terminated

Probably i did something wrong, maybe entered too fast into the anomaly

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Hey i'm sorry if i'm bothersome, i'm kind of new here and I wanted to confirm the link to download the textures really is working, because the mega link for the mod textures doesn't load, am I doing something wrong or is the link really broken?

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Vini said:

Hey i'm sorry if i'm bothersome, i'm kind of new here and I wanted to confirm the link to download the textures really is working, because the mega link for the mod textures doesn't load, am I doing something wrong or is the link really broken?

Try with this link

Link to post
Share on other sites

Could you please put the textures download on mediafire, or some any link besides mega, i'm afraid my computer can't load any mega link at all, so if you could send the textures in some other link, i'd really appreciate it.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...