[V1.1.5] [1.12.x] KerbalGalaxy 3

XxLedvin25xX

• 5 months later...
On 4/18/2020 at 9:58 AM, "Our Benefactors" said:

@XxLedvin25xX Are you still working on it?

I don’t know in this moment. I have some problems with other things, but I am trying. 

On 4/17/2020 at 5:49 PM, civilisedzombie said:

This mod and the required mods caused the game to not load the menu screen after adding this mod. I am in version 1.7.3 with no other mods than the required mods and this one.

sometimes this problem occurs due to cache. Since not all planets were well updated in this regard, try going to GameData/Kopernicus/Cache and delete everything in there.  and then go to GameData/KerbalGalaxy/Cache and also delete everything. It should load correctly.  In any case possibly update the mod in a few weeks, but I'm still working on it.

• 1 month later...

KerbalGalaxy 3 Version 1.1.4 is now available on CurseForge and GitHub!!

New dependencies and downloads in the first post.

Changelog:

V1.1

• Has been updated to 1.8.1
  • Instantiator is no longer used.
  • Added new dependency: Singularity.
  • The textures were transformed to PNG due to incompatibilities.

7qPCYXl.png

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I've tested this with 1.10, it's fully compatible from what I can see. If you need some assistance with visuals, I'm a 3d modeller so feel free to contact me cause this is a cool mod!

Edited by Vabien

5 hours ago, kspnerd122 said:

how to remove wormhole

i use kspie so i find them stupid and cheaty

Should be as simple as finding the wormhole configs and giving them the old ban hammer.

• 2 months later...

I've got a few questions.  First, If I drop the "gamedata" folder for the textures and mod into my kerbal space program folder, won't there be two gamedatas? What configs do I need to edit in singularity for the black hole? Does it even support 1.10? What do you mean by scatter is "almost" fully compatible? How do I install plugins?  I'm trying to get this but I'm super confused. 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Ok this is beautiful. HAVE to download this. Hope it doesn't crash my pc.

Edit: Could you update it to 1.11? I Know Kopernicus is updated to work with 1.11, and so is module manager. Could you update it?

Edited by DaBakonAder

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

KerbalGalaxy 3 is updated to 1.12.x

Might have some issues with textures, but is playable. I'm working in making a better KerbalGalaxy to not adding more planets or systems but reworking correctly the ones that already exists. So place be patient with and everything will work better.

If you find some issue or something that could be better let me know it here or via DISCORD and I will trying to improve it or making it.

Changelog

V1.1.5

-UPDATED TO 1.12.x.

-KopernicusExpasion was removed from KG files. Now have to be download from original link.

- Texture were converted to DDS again.

Edited by XxLedvin25xX