Kerbal Space Program Breaks Ground with a New DLC!

UomoCapra

First post for me!

Came here because I've been checking all day, seemingly like most of you guys.  Any official news on UK release time?  I've seen 1700, 1800, 2000....

I'm feeling very impatient today ;.;

2 hours ago, Shiva said:

So, how many are going to start a new game? I am.

I will start a fresh career, but i will copy my vessels over to use and modify them, once i have the parts available.

29 minutes ago, benza435 said:

First post for me!

Came here because I've been checking all day, seemingly like most of you guys.  Any official news on UK release time?  I've seen 1700, 1800, 2000....

I'm feeling very impatient today ;.;

Same here... in Geneva, the 30th of May is a holiday... but its 5:30 pm, and still no breaking ground...

1 minute ago, iplayksp said:

Cmon Squad you can do it, just hit the big red button and it will all be better.

That clicking sound you hear are the devs frantically typing to get the latest code fixes in before the final build that’s scheduled for 11:50 (local time).

21 minutes ago, KerikBalm said:

Same here... in Geneva, the 30th of May is a holiday... but its 5:30 pm, and still no breaking ground...

1 hours and 10 minutes to go..

oohhhhh, 45 min, get ready boys

6 minutes ago, jwenting said:

and then there's the wait for people with legacy accounts to be credited with the DLC :)

What, why? I have not seen that anywhere

1 minute ago, jwenting said:

Took several hours to a day for the first DLC until everyone had it.

We expect to be faster this time around. How much, I can't really say but should be faster. 

Just now, nestor said:

We expect to be faster this time around. How much, I can't really say but should be faster. 

Well, if it's not out immediately when it's supposed to be released, what are we paying for?

Oh, right.

Take your time, make it go smoothly, no rush, guys.

Besides, I'm stuck at work for 4.5 hours after release, anyway.