Kerbal Space Program Breaks Ground with a New DLC!

UomoCapra

4 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

Why is Making History 1.7.1 but Breaking Ground is 1.0? The numbering seems not very consistent.

Thats how they started with MH.  Later they changed it to match the number of the vanilla game.

1 minute ago, prgmTrouble said:

Anyone else getting bugs with the UI text in the aircraft hangar? It says #autoLOC_[numbers] when I'm looking at the parts. It's not a big deal cause it could be my mods, but I'm just curious.

Thats definitely your mods.

Aside:   I find the FPS of the EVA portraits to be very poor.  I have a very good machine, and the EVA portraits look like they run at 10 fps.

Edited by klesh

Boy those alligator hinges are way too big to make a foldable Apollo style rover.  One half the size of the smallest would be nice.

Spoiler

YLrG9Qj.png

Edited by klesh

Just now, SpacePanda said:

but i read whoever gets Making history also gets this dlc for free

I don't know who told you that, but its wrong. It was people who bought KSP very early get making history and this for free.

You probably heard if you got making history for free (because you bought KSP very early), you will get this for free

ok KerbalX is now ready to receive your robotic contraptions. 

5 minutes ago, KerikBalm said:

Got a working helicopter with contra rotating blades, going for a VAB landing!!!

You know where to post it! ;)

1 minute ago, KerikBalm said:

I don't know who told you that, but its wrong. It was people who bought KSP very early get making history and this for free.

You probably heard if you got making history for free (because you bought KSP very early), you will get this for free

Thx for clearing this up.