A simple challenge (Really hard though)

As Breaking Ground comes out on May 30th. Our team is beginning to build a megabase, but we need modules for our base. We are turning to the community to build;

• Power Station
  • Habitats
  • Fuel Depots

If you win in any of these three categories, I will put your module as your name on https://maarlandersinnovation.wordpress.com/ and of course Youtube

Here would be an example

Let's say if @Matt Lowne won the Habitat module, I would put it as the Lowne Habitat. Or with @Stratzenblitz75 I would put Power 75

Edited by Guest

Update: Habitat and Science lab are taken by private users and to update your craft file is the only thing we need

1-and-2-both-modules-in-now-we-need-transport.png?w=1500&h=

We are now requesting rovers design and we will receive answers to this challenge starting on when Breaking ground

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/11/2019 at 11:49 AM, Flying dutchman said:

I'd like to help but which planet or moon will this base be build on? Because to me it only seems fair that if i build something (lets say a habitat) for you, that i also provide a means of getting it there and landing it..

minmus

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.