Black ocean / atmosphere when using Scatterer and GPP

So here's a small big issue i'm having with my current build on ksp : apparently scatterer doesn't work with GPP ("Galileo's Planet Pack") - creating black atmosphere and ocean , with no texture whatsoever- , the reason being (from what I can tell) that scatterer isn't finding / loading the settings for the planets that have an atmo / ocean ...

My question is : how may I fix this?

Here is the log : https://www.dropbox.com/s/68zrf1nvb5j3gzt/KSP.log?dl=0

Also , in the images shown in the next link , Gael and Tellumo have a weird transition from the light to the dark side https://imgur.com/a/eJIrWyk

Please note that I tried reinstalling KSP not once but a couple of times and set in the mods one after another , with testing in between to make sure they work . Scatterer in particular works perfectly fine without GPP. 

Anyways , i'll be waiting for an answer .

Thank you for the help given ! The atmosphere looks a bit better now... but remember the word "bit"

The ocean on the other hand is still having a rough time , as well as the light transition I stated in the post...

https://imgur.com/qxkpNhz

PS : another issue I saw but did not post is the atmosphere of ALL bodies ( that do have an atmosphere of course ) : they do not have any kind of haze around them , except for the very faint "vanilla" one . For example , Gael and Tellumo should have (from what I remember) a light blue haze around them , while other planets have a haze coresponding to their surface color . 

This might be a problem to be checked out by modders ... But thank you for the help @James Kerman

Edited by BetelJuice

Thank you for the help @4x4cheesecake , but opengl wasn't the cause . I removed the parameter and had the exact same issues . Also as a note , I only had the "-force-opengl" parameter on just before I posted this issue . I had the exact same problem without it before , but I gave it a shot anyways :)

Here's the log without it ( I also loaded in some of the planets with atmo. if that helps with troubleshooting ) : https://www.dropbox.com/s/1e3oz7lzusqktr4/KSP.log?dl=0

3 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@BetelJuice GPP's scatterer configs require scatter 0.03x. You likely have 0.05x which changes config syntax and breaks them. A GPP release has not been made concerning this.

Yup , that was the cause . I installed the "latest" 0.03x scatterer and everything works fine now . Thank you :)

13 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@BetelJuice GPP's scatterer configs require scatter 0.03x. You likely have 0.05x which changes config syntax and breaks them. A GPP release has not been made concerning this.

But there is an updated config for scatterer 0.05x within the github repository.

My post in the GPP thread which is linked above, literally begins with:

Did you install the latest version of the scatterer config (as described above) already?

So yeah...If you use the updated configs + my patch, scatterer 0.05x works as well.

Just to be sure, I want to mention that the updated config is not tested so far. That's why it requires a patch for the black sky and there are probably more issues.

Edited by 4x4cheesecake

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.