[KerbalGalaxyRemaster] Remaster TEXTURES

Hello, I need help to update/remaster the textures of the KerbalGalaxy mod, the plan is to improve the quality of these as much as possible, if you want to help me comment on this thread!

Link to original thread HERE

Link to Remaster HERE

If you want to help me here are the textures

Edited by XxLedvin25xX

2 hours ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

ScaledSpace and Material, what do you mean?

Well then. No offense, but I think it's pretty pointless if you're trying to remaster a mod but can't do it yourself. What you're effectively doing is asking someone to do 90% of the mod for you because you can't, and then you'd be claiming credit for it even though others did 90% of the work. :/

6 minutes ago, Heirloom said:

Well then. No offense, but I think it's pretty pointless if you're trying to remaster a mod but can't do it yourself. What you're effectively doing is asking someone to do 90% of the mod for you because you can't, and then you'd be claiming credit for it even though others did 90% of the work. :/

Do not worry, I'm asking for help since I do not have so much time and I want the community to be able to enjoy it as soon as possible, but I already have a large part of these textures redone from scratch but it takes too long, if you see the original post there I do not want  credit, simply that people enjoy it, if necessary I remove my name from all sides and only leave them or the one who was in charge of the textures and the DLL and that I only recover the Kopernicus data and improve them, the truth is not  I want credit or anything, I just want fun for the community since mod is very fun and I would like to see it with better quality and more efficient.  Regards!

2 minutes ago, XxLedvin25xX said:

Do not worry, I'm asking for help since I do not have so much time and I want the community to be able to enjoy it as soon as possible, but I already have a large part of these textures redone from scratch but it takes too long, if you see the original post there I do not want  credit, simply that people enjoy it, if necessary I remove my name from all sides and only leave them or the one who was in charge of the textures and the DLL and that I only recover the Kopernicus data and improve them, the truth is not  I want credit or anything, I just want fun for the community since mod is very fun and I would like to see it with better quality and more efficient.  Regards!

If you do some of the textures and leave the rest to others, you'll only end up with ugly inconsistent textures as everyone has a different art style. There's a reason we don't have visual overhauls made by multiple people. And if it's not done, then don't release it. Nobody wants a rushed mod.