how many hours do you have

CycloneStorm

10 minutes ago, ShadowZone said:

Well...

cb0Hogm.png

And then there's the undocumented hours in my RO/RSS, OPM and older version installs.

All we need to know is you're gud at the game when you're gud. I have landed on every single body in the 5 months I have played. Of course, my grand tour with no mining will be awhile 

839 hours according to steam.

Still haven't done a grand tour or landed anywhere further than Duna and Eve.  My greatest accomplishment to date was actually launching a multi-component mission vehicle, matching orbits, getting it smacked together, and then pointing in the direction of Jool.  Alas then my hard drive died and since then I just haven't had the oomph to complete anything complicated.  Mostly these days I doodle around a bit with planes, and then go watch some youtube vid from Danny2462 (landing legs...) or Matt Lowne, Shadowzone...there's quite a few inspiring creators.

My 'Steam' install, which is played the least of all my installs, reads 270 hours. Between my three modded installes, I reckon I've easily clocked around 700-800 hours since first playing it in 1.2.2.

Edited by SiriusRocketry

1500 on Steam. But I stopped using steam for launching about Aug or Sep last year.

I should had about 3k hours by now.

Edited by Lisias
Kraken damned autocompletes! =/

• 1 month later...

I don't actually know, like a lot of people here. I bought KSP in 2013, around version 0.17 I think? (it was before docking was introduced in 0.18) And then I bought it again when it was released on Steam (to help support Squad). I have 332 hours on the Steam instance, and several thousand hours (conservatively, 3,000 hours) on my non-Steam instance. I play on the non-Steam game(s) far more often than Steam, even now.

Over 1,400 according to Steam, since I started playing in June 2016. Most of this was earlier on, when I played the game a lot more often than I do now. At one point, I would play over 70 hours every two weeks according to Steam, which honestly just baffles me today. Nowadays I’ll probably play 10 hours in 2 weeks, maybe even less. 

Steam currently shows me having 4 hours on record, but I bought the game originally at version 0.19, I think.  Since then, I've probably broken 1000 hours, but since I never play my Steam install, I have no way to track my time.  Most of those hours on Steam are when I fire up a new downloaded version to make sure the whole thing is there and working before I copy it to a vanilla-stock folder and a modded folder.

Actually, now that I think about it, I usually do three copies per version: stock, modded Kerbin system, and a GPP modded version (Galileo's Planet Pack). 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.