KSP Loading... Preview: Breaking Ground - SEQ-3 Cargo Storage Unit

St4rdust

This sturdy unit keeps the expensive and delicate equipment our astronauts need to bring with them safely stored. Rigorous engineering studies have shown it to be 20% more effective than 'a picnic cooler and some duct tape' at making sure these items arrive intact at their destination.

SEQ-3 Cargo Storage Unit.png

2 minutes ago, Dman979 said:

I'm trying to make a low-budget rocket, and I don't care about safety. Can I also buy the picnic cooler and duct tape?

Just now, St4rdust said:

Yes you can. (?) :) 

The ultimate DLC collection - Jebediah's Junkyard Rocket Parts and Stuff...

I'd buy that DLC just for the steel trashcan Mk 1 capsule complete with military surplus parachutes and duct tape seals.

On the list of things I didn't expect on my friday evening: Honestly getting a little bit excited about a box.

The presentation was really nice too, showed it off in a quite informative way and that's something I really appreciate in "infomercials" like these.

(Normally I'd be making a jab about something by now but this level of proper post totally threw me off, you guys will have to wait until I find something worth poking fun at.)

Just now, StrandedonEarth said:

Apparently only one inventory slot on the kerbals. It's logical, but could turn into another annoying clickfest.

But still, overall a welcome addition to gameplay.

I bet that while on E.V.A when you're close to the box It'll have a "take experiment" icon come up with a hotkey that puts one of the experiments into the Kerbal's inventory

54 minutes ago, adsii1970 said:

The ultimate DLC collection - Jebediah's Junkyard Rocket Parts and Stuff...

I'd buy that DLC just for the steel trashcan Mk 1 capsule complete with military surplus parachutes and duct tape seals.

Now I have to make a trash can part just for that purpose...

Looking forward to the DLC. :)

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.