KSP 2.0 why we need it and what it needs

7 minutes ago, sturmhauke said:

That sounds cool in theory, but after a few dozen times they will get tiresome. They would need to be skippable, and ideally have an option to turn them off altogether.

I would love it if you kill enough Kerbals in career that the President relieves you of duty

and the game is over. If things get bad enough, rioting breaks out in the cities. :lol:

On 8/21/2019 at 12:53 PM, ILoveStars said:

Good ideas. We NEED a new stock star system.

I would like if it had a randomly generated system with each new game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/23/2019 at 4:10 AM, purpleivan said:

I'd certainly support a new version of KSP (even with cold hard cash), with a significant overhaul. However that would only be viable financially if it was sold as an entirely new game, the same way as any other game series works.

Or an expansion..

19 hours ago, Arugela said:

Or an expansion..

The kind of work being would not likely be possible under an expansion, as the changes are too fundemental. Even if it was possible to do as an expansion, the amount of work required, would mean that the price of that expansion would need to be several times that of a typical expansion.

On 9/7/2019 at 2:32 AM, sturmhauke said:

That sounds cool in theory, but after a few dozen times they will get tiresome.

After the 5th solemn kerbal funeral, the cutscene protocol should change:
A jet fighter quickly passes across the sky and drops a tonne of liquid concrete and a flower onto the crash site.

Upd.
Or a thermite bomb.

Edited by kerbiloid

I wonder if the devs working on ksp 2 read all this and listened to those suggestions... 

Well, we'll see that when it will release! 

For those who do not know:

Yes, KSP 2 is comming out:

-Trailers already on youtube

-Matt Lown made a reaction

-Scott Manley made an interview at gamescon where the announcment was first made

-A steam Page has already been made

-And much others to see! 

I personally cant wait! 

4 hours ago, Andrei Azamfirei said:

For those who do not know:

We have a whole subforum dedicated to KSP2.   I would think most regular readers of the forum are aware of KSP2.

And seeing as how we now have the KSP2 subforum, making this thread uniquely obsolete, it is now locked.   Any further discussion about specific ideas or topics in KSP2 should be directed to (most likely) already existing threads on those topics, or starting a new one if they do not exist.