A huge thank you

Elidnas

In no particular order. 

To @Allister, @Nils277, @Thomas P., @sarbian and @blowfish, @Galileo, @KillAshley, @Sigma88, @linuxgurugamer, @SuicidalInsanity, @K.Yeon, @JadeOfMaar, @RoverDude, @Rubber Ducky, @Valerian, @stali79, @Starwaster, @Lisias, @Ezriilc, @Nertea, @MOARdV, @Angel-125, @Flupster, @The White Guardian, @Nereid, @Teilnehmer, @severedsolo, @DMagic, @nightingale, @JPLRepo, @cybutek, @Poodmund, @Jatwaa, @Shadowmage, @Ser, @Crzyrndm, @Waz, @panzer1b, @KerboNerd, @pap1723, @maja, @Malah, @whale_2, @ferram4, @SpaceTiger, @NecroBones, @Cydonian Monk, @Tekaoh, @maculator, @magico13 and many more I can't recall right now not being in front of my potato. 

Thank you guys. For the horrendous load times. For the in-game stutters. For the low frame rate. For some weird bugs and incompatibilities with other mods. For the fun times spent deciphering cfg files and mm patches. ;)

But most of all, thank you for the AMAZING mods you guys provide for free. My KSP experience would be very different without you guys. I love this community. 

On 5/22/2019 at 10:37 PM, Sandstorm said:

Thank you guys. For the horrendous load times. For the in-game stutters. For the low frame rate. For some weird bugs and incompatibilities with other mods. For the fun times spent deciphering cfg files and mm patches. ;)

No pain, no gain ;)

• 1 month later...

tbh a big thank you to the modding community here in general; iv'e had yet to see another community so willing to answer questions, deal with newbie mistakes and write comprehensive documention for their tools of the trade. The latter i can only really say exists in most beth games; but the communities of modders there aren't even 10% as nice for some reason so you're left to learn most things on your own.

But let's take a crack at names here; let's start with thanking @Nertea for making my atomic dreams possible (Also those fkn plumes on the LV-N's are a sight to behold) A massive fistbump to @dkavolis for maintaining FAR and to @linuxgurugamer for that Mouse Aim mod; both of which allow me to continue getting myself in hilarious situations with supermanuverable fighters at Hypersonic speeds. Along with @linuxgurugamer again for Hangar Extension which is a downright neccessity to use parts larger than 3.75M.

Then there's @EmbersArc for the incredible KRE; and @NecroBones for SpaceY heavy lifters.

But everyone who works on mods, makes textures, creates these models and has any hand in the incredible mods we use on the daily deserves a round of applause. 

On 7/12/2019 at 10:27 AM, KerboNerd said:

I could up the particle count on the engine plumes for ever lower framerate experience :)

:lol: not yet. Give me a chance to find out how to cool these hyper engines. I love them, and alternating my throttle inputs to keep from overheating. Right now, they are awesome in giving me the extra kick for my ssto to make orbit after I run out of air. I especially like the surface-attachable one, just stick it under the fuselage and I'm good to go. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.