Kerbal Space Program: Breaking Ground Expansion - Official Gameplay Trailer

St4rdust

Kerbal Space Program: Breaking Ground Expansion is launching 30th May for Kerbal Space Program on PC, the critically acclaimed space flight simulation game!

Kerbal Space Program: Breaking Ground Expansion is the second expansion for the PC version of Kerbal Space Program. This feature-rich expansion is focused on increasing the objective possibilities once celestial bodies have been reached by adding more interesting scientific endeavors and expanding the toolset.

That moment when something is so amazing you just feel an uncontrollable urge to say something but it's too amazing and your mind goes blank so you don't know what to say.

That's what your trailer did to me. Now if you'll excuse me I'm going to hibernate until the 30th.

The game becomes more and more complete :D

Now add outer planets, optional life support and some better graphics for the planets, and the game feels complete. And maybe an option to enlarge all planets in some steps to make it more interesting :D

Watched it 3 times... got more excited for this DLC each time. Consider it bought :)

Of course i expect more showcased detail each day till release, or i won´t buy! (This was obviously a lie, so please don´t tell anyone).

There are some downsides to working in a High School...

1. The kids - ugh - horrible creatures
  2. Not getting paid for the hols
  3. Not getting paid much at all

BUT...

It's a school holiday here next week! Yay! Guess what I'll be doing all day next Friday?