Can someone give a tutorial on node attachments. How to place them on your mods parts. I have learned how to create mu files to export into ksp, but my nodes are not in the correct place, and my collision mesh isn't working correctly either, I mean I can place them into the construction area, but cannot select them again to move them or reposition them.....so please someone help me 

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

So, it sounds like you have two different and unrelated problems:

• Getting your nodes set up
  • Getting your collision mesh working

Those problems are in very different areas-- the former has to do with your config file (which is where nodes are specified), whereas the latter is a property of your model file.

I'll go ahead and move this question to General Mod Development Help and Support, since that's generally the place to ask about config issues (i.e. that's the place to ask about your node-placement problems).

If you have collider (i.e. model) questions, then the best place to ask about that is probably in the Modeling and Texturing Discussion forum.

Good luck, hope you get answers!  :)

6 minutes ago, Snark said:

Hello, and welcome to the forums!  :)

So, it sounds like you have two different and unrelated problems:

• Getting your nodes set up
  • Getting your collision mesh working

Those problems are in very different areas-- the former has to do with your config file (which is where nodes are specified), whereas the latter is a property of your model file.

I'll go ahead and move this question to General Mod Development Help and Support, since that's generally the place to ask about config issues (i.e. that's the place to ask about your node-placement problems).

If you have collider (i.e. model) questions, then the best place to ask about that is probably in the Modeling and Texturing Discussion forum.

Good luck, hope you get answers!  :)

yes it was very helpful

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.