What is the weirdest thing you saw someone do?

VictoryNeverFail

A guy constantly generating random short personal questions in a forum.

8 hours ago, Gargamel said:

I've had someone cut off part of their own intestines and throw them at me. 

It's normal, they often do this in Witch Haven I & II.

Edited by kerbiloid

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 11:04 PM, razark said:

Well, between @Gargamel and @Vanamonde, I'm not sure where there is left for this thread to go...

Although, I feel like we're missing a really interesting story here.

I will fix that.

(Note: this story contains a really weird and kinda gross topic, you have been warned)

When I went to a summer camp one year, there was this nice girl and everyone liked her, but she ran away now and then for no reason at certain moments, no seriously, she was in the middle of a game of ping pong and she ran away in the middle of it.

A rumor started to get around that she wore diapers, but I thought it was false, because if she did, she would have gone in the nurse's cabin at least a few times, and no one ever saw her go in or out of it.

The day before everyone leaves, a bunch of kids surrounded one of the girls cabin and apparently something bad was smelling in there, and wanted to know what it was. (Btw there were boys in the crowd too.)

They find that the source of the smell is in a pink duffle bag, one of the counselors brings it out, and finds the girls name on the side of it. The counselor yells for the girl to come too her and dump her bag in front of everyone. (No one likes that counselor.)

She dumped it out. And what came out shocked everyone. A rattle, a baby bottle, a pacifier, a small pack of diapers, and a used diaper. Everyone's jaw dropped.

The counselor yelled at the already crying girl,"WHY DO YOU HAVE THIS?"

The girl responds,"I like it.."

A bunch of kids start laughing, most of them (including me) still has there jaw dropped, and for some weird reason, others doing baby talk to her.

The girl left the camp a day earlier than everyone else, and I never saw her again

It's kind of a shame, even though she likes that stuff, I would still be her friend, even though I'm not into that kinda stuff. She was a nice and sweet girl and I would stay friends with her no matter what.

Well... if she asks me to do that kinda stuff... then our friendship would have a problem, but you know what I mean.

Edited by VictoryNeverFail
Misspelled

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/30/2019 at 3:20 AM, Gargamel said:

I've had someone cut off part of their own intestines and throw them at me.   Given the rules of the forums, I think that's as far I can go with that one, I'll just have to leave you wondering...

Wait what?Are you saying that for real?!

11 minutes ago, KerbolExplorer said:

0_0

I would love to explain this, but doing so (even in a PM) would break a couple forum rules, and it would also technically violate some aspects of the HIPPA Act, so you'll have to just take what you can get.   But dang, it is a good story. 

A few weeks ago, while at Fazoli's, I watched a young man suck spaghetti noodles up his nose to impress his date.

A few minutes later, as I was leaving the restaurant, she was outside and on her cell phone, asking someone for a ride back to her house. Her exact words were "I can't believe he did that in front of me and thought it was funny..."

34 minutes ago, Gargamel said:

I would love to explain this, but doing so (even in a PM) would break a couple forum rules, and it would also technically violate some aspects of the HIPPA Act, so you'll have to just take what you can get.   But dang, it is a good story. 

yeah i understand

(i prefer to never know more details anyways)

Edited by KerbolExplorer

Someone revving his motorcycle at a trafficlight, ready to go full throttle it seemed. Mind it was a winter day and it had snowed for a couple of days. I was surprised he made it to the first corner after the trafficlights. By the sound of it that corner was a bit to sharp lol...

23 hours ago, adsii1970 said:

A few weeks ago, while at Fazoli's, I watched a young man suck spaghetti noodles up his nose to impress his date.

A few minutes later, as I was leaving the restaurant, she was outside and on her cell phone, asking someone for a ride back to her house. Her exact words were "I can't believe he did that in front of me and thought it was funny..."

She just hasn't seen him drinking cola...

Edited by kerbiloid

On 7/5/2019 at 3:31 PM, Gargamel said:

DM me on discord, I'm actually curious about the story

23 minutes ago, VictoryNeverFail said:

DM me on discord, I'm actually curious about the story

On 7/5/2019 at 4:31 PM, Gargamel said:

and it would also technically violate some aspects of the HIPPA Act, so you'll have to just take what you can get. 

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.