Threads of the Month: June 2019

The KSP Moderation Team is proud to present

Threads of the Month Awards, for June 2019!
QITlL7g.png

First up we have @sgt_flyer's thread where forum members are experimenting with parts from the new DLC Breaking Ground.

Next we have @Jirokoh who is attempting to teach his AI 'Bertrand' to fly to orbit. We wish you the best in your endeavor and await the inevitable 'Is using AI cheating' thread.

Congratulations @Kronus_Aerospace who has built a gorgeous F-104C Starfighter replica followed by some hilarious experiments with part offsets.

@Willbl3pic has created a mod that allows you to control your KSP craft from within Minecraft in what has to be the most difficult control system ever devised. Well done, Mate!

Keeping with the control theme we'd like to give a big shout out to @Mulbin and all the great contributors in this long running thread who have built or are building their own custom KSP hardware.

And finally, while it is not a thread, we would like to give a special mention to @Stratzenblitz75 who has managed a rare first: getting to orbit using only jet engines and deviousness.

Congratulations to all for your wonderful contributions and please remember to report a thread (add the comment 'totm') or PM a moderator if you feel it is worthy of thread of the month. Also thank you @Servo for your nomination.

All winners are free to add the Thread of the month badge (created by our very own @adsii1970) to their posts, signatures or have it tattooed on their body if they are of legal age.

Thanks a lot! I'm very glad to see people have an interest in this! :D

(and obvioulsy no, having an AI is not cheating, as long as it's mine)

EDIT: damn, those other posts are impressive. I feel like I've got to raise the bar in order to match what the others are doing! Awesome to see so many different fun projects!

Edited by Jirokoh
AI took over.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.