To clarify when the DLC Drops, it's Noon, 12PM CST, here are the other time zones.

GoldForest

Here are all the time zones for when it drops.
US Pacific 10:00 AM Thursday May 30th, 10:00
US Mountain 11:00 AM Thursday May 30th, 11:00
US Central 12:00 PM Thursday May 30th, 12:00
US Eastern 1:00PM Thursday May 30th, 13:00
BR Rio De Janeiro, Brazil 2:00 PM Thursday May 30th, 14:00
UTC 5:00 PM Thursday May 30th, 17:00
GB London, UK 6:00 PM Thursday May 30th, 18:00
DE Berlin, Germany 7:00 PM Thursday May 30th, 19:00
RU Moscow, Russian Federation 8:00 PM Thursday May 30th, 20:00
AE Dubai, UAE 9:00 PM Thursday May 30th, 21:00
IN Mumbai, India 10:30 PM Thursday May 30th, 22:30
SG Singapore, Singapore 1:00 AM Friday May 31st, 01:00
CN Beijing, China 1:00 AM Friday May 31st, 01:00
JP Tokyo, Japan 2:00 AM Friday May 31st, 02:00
AU Sydney, Australia 3:00 AM Friday May 31st, 03:00
NZ Auckland, New Zealand 5:00 AM Friday May 31st, 05:00

Source: https://everytimezone.com/?t=5cef1d00,3fc

Countdown Timer: https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20190530T17&p0=%3A&font=cursive&csz=1

Edited by GoldForest
Added 24 hour clock times for people who use 24 hour clocks, and now a countdown timer who people who like to watch the numbers tick down.

I doubt it’s 12 PM CST. It’s more likely 12PM CDT. One might claim it’s pedantic, but it also differs with one hour (and a good example why we need to drop daylight savings time)

1 minute ago, Kerbart said:

I doubt it’s 12 PM CST. It’s more likely 12PM CDT. One might claim it’s pedantic, but it also differs with one hour (and a good example why we need to drop daylight savings time)

Squad has said it's 1:00PM EST, so yes, it's 12:00PM CST

Source: 

Edited by GoldForest

Looks like the Russians will be in the best position to hit the ground running. 8 pm. Not too late, and the kids (if they have them) are in bed.  Germans with no children will be off work and have a few hours before needing to go to bed for work the next day.

North Americans get to sit at work knowing that the DLC is out but they still have to file that report, finish that wall, wait for classes to get out, spend a few more hours writing code or whatever they do to fund life.

If I manage to get up at 5 am, I'll have a few hours before work...But it is a long holiday weekend here, so likely not much other than a cursory look will be accomplished for  several days.  But that's okay; I'm going kayaking and as much as I like KSP, actual whitewater wins.

Edited by Klapaucius

18 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Squad has said it's 1:00PM EST, so yes, it's 12:00PM CST

Source: 

It actually is CDT/EDT, however most people are incredibly sloppy with it and assume daylight savings is the same everywhere. Which really isn’t the case (especially next year when Florida abandons the semi-annular changeover).

So yes, most of us are talking about the same thing, with daylight savings times applied. But it would be more accurate to mention the actual timezone and not the one from six months ago. This is a forum where we like to stick to accuracy. Watch what happens when I say that on Kerbin, space starts at 70,000 feet, “because that’s the unit of altitude most people are familiar with.”

4 minutes ago, Kerbart said:

It actually is CDT/EDT, however most people are incredibly sloppy with it and assume daylight savings is the same everywhere. Which really isn’t the case (especially next year when Florida abandons the semi-annular changeover).

So yes, most of us are talking about the same thing, with daylight savings times applied. But it would be more accurate to mention the actual timezone and not the one from six months ago. This is a forum where we like to stick to accuracy. Watch what happens when I say that on Kerbin, space starts at 70,000 feet, “because that’s the unit of altitude most people are familiar with.”

Well, I got the times for a timezone site and they probably took countries that do and dont use daylight savings into account. 

4 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Well, I got the times for a timezone site and they probably took countries that do and dont use daylight savings into account. 

Then it’s one hour earlier, because we *do* have daylight savings time here!

BREAKING GROUND WILL BE RELEASED AT NOON, EAST COAST TIME (where there’s daylight savings)

Remember, Squad released a time without daylight savings applied.

Either that or they are using the wrong codes like everyone else.

Noon CST == Noon EDT.

Just now, Kerbart said:

Then it’s one hour earlier, because we *do* have daylight savings time here!

BREAKING GROUND WILL BE RELEASED AT NOON, EAST COAST TIME (where there’s daylight savings)

Remember, Squad released a time without daylight savings applied.

Either that or they are using the wrong codes like everyone else.

Noon CST == Noon EDT.

Squad is in Mexico which does use Daylight Savings iirc. And they live in the CST time zone. So they did apply daylight time. So it's 1pm EST. 12pm CST. 11am MST. Etc.

8 minutes ago, doggonemess said:

This is the one time it sucks to live in New Zealand!

We're one day closer to the weekend though...

16 minutes ago, GoldForest said:

Time and date.com take into account all that. I used it all the time to phone my mother in the US, considering daylight and standard not only shift on the different hemispheres, but there is about a two week period when the US goes to daylight savings but NZ has not yet switched back to standard.  My mother never figured this out, which is why I often got calls from her at 6 am.

1 hour ago, Klapaucius said:

Time and date.com take into account all that

I like time.is, partly cos' of the snappy domain name, partly the nice minimal interface, but also because you can create links like this. 
https://time.is/1700_30_May_2019_in_UTC/PST/PT/CDT/EDT/Brazil/Berlin/Moscow/Dubai/Mumbai/SGT/Beijing/Tokyo/Sydney/Auckland/London?Breaking_Ground_DLC_release

1 hour ago, Klapaucius said:

We're one day closer to the weekend though...

Time and date.com take into account all that. I used it all the time to phone my mother in the US, considering daylight and standard not only shift on the different hemispheres, but there is about a two week period when the US goes to daylight savings but NZ has not yet switched back to standard.  My mother never figured this out, which is why I often got calls from her at 6 am.

Well its better than 2 am!

1 minute ago, MechBFP said:

4 if they literally meant CST. 3 if they actually meant CDT. 

I know Steam does its store updates at 1pm.  Which is 3 hours away from me, in Boston.

What are yall doing to pass the time?

Just now, FleshJeb said:

Guys, it's just a video game.

Also, this is Squad, don't buy it until after the first patch. ;)

You do that for every games dlc!