Rational Resources 2.0.4 [Feb 22, 2024]

JadeOfMaar

@JadeOfMaar for the most part, those look pretty good.

I do have a few suggestions:

Spoiler

* Oxidizer/LqdOxygen should be combined into just Oxidizer, having LqdOxygen as well is redundant if they are the same thing (implied by the conversion).

* Carbon Monoxide shouldn't be obtained with C + CO2 at all. The stoichiometry I would suggest (+intended) was 2CO2 + energy --> 2CO + O2

* I like the LF chain, which effectively marks it as propylene (C3H6). The stats of propylene/LOX as a fuel are essentially the same as RP-1.

* Deuterium extraction should be moved to another process, both because you can't sort out deuterium with electrolysis IRL and because 95% of players will never have a need for it. (Yes, I'm aware we're playing fast and loose with chemistry realism. As long as the stoichiometry is right it's good enough tbh.)

* CO should be put into the configurable nuclear rockets, just to give a use for it (without MoreFuels). 

* Not specific to this update, but you should really overwrite some of the Kerbalism processes- especially the ones involving liquid fuel and oxidizer, which it has decided are methane and HTP.  Since RR has a different interpretation of LF (either kerosene or propylene) and methane and HTP are resources used elsewhere, this would solve many problems and prevent confusion.

* Also not specific to this update, but be prepared for a PR essentially duplicating some of the RealFuels configs for when the MoreFuels update sees the light of day.

Looking pretty good so far, and I'm also working on some tech for the next major MoreFuels update that I think you'll find some use for (related to my plea for help on the MM page).

Re: suggestions:

Spoiler
  • I keep Oxidizer and LqdOxygen separate because of the slightly annoying situation where: RealFuels and other RO mods explicity use LqdOxygen but; CryoTanks and other mods outside of RO use Oxidizer, treating it as LqdOxygen but; Kerbalism uses Oxidizer but treats it as HTP. The two resources are fundamentally redundant, yes, but they still have diverse use cases. I'm not about to try to add to RR's dictatorship over main engines' propellants.
    • For the presence of RealFuels, the freeze and thaw Oxidizer options will disappear. This is not explicitly noted anywhere but the subtractive NEEDS is there in the config.
  • I placed the current CO production options based on popular existing industrial methods, with consultation from someone on Discord.
  • About LF, thanks. But the name Propylene didn't occur to me as I consistently had tunnel vision on the Alkane (single bond) column of this simple hydrocarbons table on Wikipedia. I've treated LiquidFuel as Dodecane (C12H26) simply because of stock density.
  • About Deuterium...that's there for the very visible fraction of players who use fusion rockets. I have it occur in-game nearly everywhere that Water can be mined...But I wouldn't know what process to move it to, and I don't want to as I can't think of a way to sift Deuterium without providing an exploit where, with time, you could possibly produce as much Deuterium as you had water.
  • CO as an option in RR Nuclear Family. Gotcha.

• This overwrite that you're proposing...concerns RealFuels alone, right? I may consider it if so, but in the general/wider scope, that makes me nervous. I don't play Kerbalism so I'm not eager to rip out basic options of those who do play it.
    • RR without Kerbalism treats LFO as Kerosene + LOX, but RR with Kerbalism respects that LFO is treated as Methane + HTP.
  • I'll look out for that PR then.

4 hours ago, Clamp-o-Tron said:

Looking pretty good so far, and I'm also working on some tech for the next major MoreFuels update that I think you'll find some use for (related to my plea for help on the MM page).

ahhh, cool. I just peeked.

ksp 1.12.2,
Looks like something about rock asteroid mining is off — two 3.75m inline drill from the Mining Expansion mine only 0.07 Rock/s,
and mass of the vessel (include asteroid and rock tank) is not persist.

ksp.log https://1drv.ms/u/s!Alncj27YxKc-h3W8OuSigdTM5sC2

Spoiler

r20faMf.jpeg

FNrQfeW.jpeg

UPD.

I put both ore and rock tanks on a vessel, and largest MEx drill (3.75m) mines an asteroid at 3.22 ore/s, and just 0.04 rock/s, is it intended?

IvGnoRT.jpeg

Edited by flart

I'm on vacation and just came across your mod(s), truly amazing stuff! I will add them ASAP to my modpack once I'm back on the big city :D

One quick question: I play with RSS/RO, so I'm really excited for RealFuel support. I've been checking the work-in-progress and I'm not sure I understand the diagram you uploaded here. Correct me if I'm wrong, but I imagine the following process would be feasible on the Moon, as the Srf_Alumina template contains Hydrates:

Hydrates -> split into Water and other products -> split into Hydrogen, Oxygen and Deuterium -> freeze into LqdHydrogen and LqdOxygen -> get fuel to power, say, an RL-10 engine -> profit!

7 hours ago, Tonas1997 said:

Hydrates -> split into Water and other products -> split into Hydrogen, Oxygen and Deuterium -> freeze into LqdHydrogen and LqdOxygen -> get fuel to power, say, an RL-10 engine -> profit!

Among the things I didn't mention in the tables are that the Hydrolox and Methalox converters will change to produce LqdOxygen and not Oxidizer.  Your process would actually be shorter:

[Hydrates Splitter] split into Water and other products --> [Hydrolox] split Water and make LqdHydrogen + LqdOxygen --> Tank it and go!

On 8/21/2021 at 7:35 PM, flart said:

Looks like something about rock asteroid mining is off — two 3.75m inline drill from the Mining Expansion mine only 0.07 Rock/s,
and mass of the vessel (include asteroid and rock tank) is not persist.

I'm not sure what to say about that. RR does not touch asteroid resources and asteroid harvesters (there's only one flavor of asteroid in stock and I don't play with asteroids and comets so I have little incentive to mod them). Perhaps your ship needs an engineer on it?

On 8/21/2021 at 7:35 PM, flart said:

UPD.

I put both ore and rock tanks on a vessel, and largest MEx drill (3.75m) mines an asteroid at 3.22 ore/s, and just 0.04 rock/s, is it intended?

No. That's not intended. Perhaps the harvest rate scales with the fraction of the resource's presence in the asteroid. :/

@Clamp-o-Tron I...just remembered to change the CO production process, but otherwise, I think I'm absolutely finished setting up the whole CO ecosystem ........As it turns out I couldn't avoid making tank options as some engines have tanks built-in and they may become more popular for it without RF.

For non-RF, I wound up with the CO+Oxidizer ratio of 11:1 units

pZ6C1jF.png

Revised the Fuel Cell patching into an opt-in system. This system is also rigged to not activate when CryoTanks is installed as that mod adapted the same system and purges RR's (or any other mod's) setup for Hydrolox and Methalox.

I've also adapted SMX's Ore-burning fuel cell mode and made it into an option available to any fuel cell under the tag: "OreBurner = True"

Also, also, this system integrates Extraplanetary Launchpad's fuel cell patch.

PUzfu9A.png

Edited by JadeOfMaar

2 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

@Clamp-o-Tron I...just remembered to change the CO production process, but otherwise, I think I'm absolutely finished setting up the whole CO ecosystem ........As it turns out I couldn't avoid making tank options as some engines have tanks built-in and they may become more popular for it without RF.

For non-RF, I wound up with the CO+Oxidizer ratio of 11:1 units

pZ6C1jF.png

Revised the Fuel Cell patching into an opt-in system. This system is also rigged to not activate when CryoTanks is installed as that mod adapted the same system and purges RR's (or any other mod's) setup for Hydrolox and Methalox.

I've also adapted SMX's Ore-burning fuel cell mode and made it into an option available to any fuel cell under the tag: "OreBurner = True"

Also, also, this system integrates Extraplanetary Launchpad's fuel cell patch.

PUzfu9A.png

Looks excellent! Though if you weren’t referring to it, changing the CO production would be nice because you wouldn’t use industrial production methods in space, you’d use SOE (like MOXIE), and in fact that’s the only reason CO+O2 is ever considered.

I’m not at my PC with the MoreFuels update partially done, not will I be for another few days, but I think I arrived at something similar for CO/LOX ratios.

• 1 month later...
On 9/23/2021 at 9:59 PM, Tommy99534 said:

there's some sort of bug with this mod that causes it to break procedural parts and make the editor very annoying to use, i've written details here

Rational Resources is mistakenly adding one or more tank types to a part where it already exists. XenonGas is the tank type. That's been fixed. Seriously, thanks for reporting this issue.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

I'm finally nearly finished with everything. Aside from little things that I may come up with, now I'm just waiting on someone who knows Kerbalism to find what I can't see in the new mod folder RationalResourcesKerbalismRF that causes nulls, and fix it for me. Side note: I've already delayed quite a bit due to burnout/overload and hoping to deliver those intake parts. I ponder whether to delay further in order to deliver them.

Edited by JadeOfMaar

On 9/27/2021 at 2:43 AM, JadeOfMaar said:

I'm finally nearly finished with everything. Aside from little things that I may come up with, now I'm just waiting on someone who knows Kerbalism to find what I can't see in the new mod folder RationalResourcesKerbalismRF that causes nulls, and fix it for me. Side note: I've already delayed quite a bit due to burnout/overload and hoping to deliver those intake parts. I ponder whether to delay further in order to deliver them.

What sort of nulls do you get?

53 minutes ago, Davi SDF said:

Sorry if this has been already asked, but is it normal for RR TankSwitchForSquad to disable Cryo Tanks Liquid Hydrogen boilof? If so, is there a way to prevent this?

That config neither tries to add nor remove the boiloff function from Squad's tanks. Am I to assume you're asking for Squad's tanks to get the boiloff feature?

12 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

Generic, unhelpful ones. I need someone who knows the anatomy of a Kerbalism profile.

Oh, that's unfortunate :(

I saw your post on Kerbalism's Discord a few days ago, so I'd also recommend the KSP-RO server. People over there are extremely helpful and there's also a dedicated channel for Kerbalism-related questions. Besides, since you're working on ISRU for RealFuels you might get a lot of people interested!

Edited by Tonas1997

11 hours ago, JadeOfMaar said:

That config neither tries to add nor remove the boiloff function from Squad's tanks. Am I to assume you're asking for Squad's tanks to get the boiloff feature?

Yes, sorry if i wasn't very precise!

On 9/24/2021 at 3:59 AM, Tommy99534 said:

there's some sort of bug with this mod that causes it to break procedural parts and make the editor very annoying to use, i've written details here

I´m having this issue aswell, with the github master branch. Did you solve this somehow or do I need to wait for the next update?

Edit: It seems that this mod, cryotanks, and procedural parts is conflicting somehow.
MMaybe because of conflicting tank type names?

https://imgur.com/a/tcBe885

Edited by SebastianPahlsson

On 10/3/2021 at 5:00 PM, SebastianPahlsson said:

Edit: It seems that this mod, cryotanks, and procedural parts is conflicting somehow.

Oh. That's the exact same problem (repeating tank types break the plugin). I was not aware that CryoTanks also patches Procedural Parts. I'll do what needs to be done about that.

On 10/3/2021 at 3:34 PM, Tonas1997 said:

Quick question: wouldn't the "Srf_Silica" template fit the Moon better?

Not really, I'd say. That template doesn't provide the huge fraction of Alumina that the Moon is known for, and why the Srf_Alumina template exists.

On 10/1/2021 at 8:58 AM, Tonas1997 said:

Oh, that's unfortunate :(

I saw your post on Kerbalism's Discord a few days ago, so I'd also recommend the KSP-RO server. People over there are extremely helpful and there's also a dedicated channel for Kerbalism-related questions. Besides, since you're working on ISRU for RealFuels you might get a lot of people interested!

I got the help I needed. And for a very tiny issue as I expected. :D

cfBYbP9.png

Release 1.20

DOWNLOAD :: GitHub :: SpaceDock

• Added KerbalChangelog support.
  • Added support for RealFuels:
    • Applies to any opted-in Convert-O-Trons (including any WBI OmniConverters), Kerosene ocean harvesting and a CarbonMonoxide + Oxidizer option for fuel cells.
    • Does not add fuel cell options to Kerbalism.
    • Does not include configs for tanks, RCS or engines.
    • Renamed some prior converter options to prevent conflict or confusion.
  • Added/Adjusted support for RealFuels In Kerbalism.
    • Added profile/mod folder: RationalResourcesKerbalismRF.
    • Changed the 4 built-in processes that involve stock propellants to instead involve equivalent real propellants and include blue "RealFuels edition" in the description.
    • Enabled missing Alumina, Hydrates, Spodumene Splitters since they don't involve non-CRP Metal/MetalOre.
    • Enabled slot count (as per the opt-in system) to +1 when upgrades applied. If a mod part opts in with, example: 4 slots, it will automatically have 5 when upgraded.
    • Ensured that the micro-sized Kerbalism Chemical Plant part gets all RR processes and properly scaled.
  • Adjusted throughputs in some converters. Some are faster. Some are slower.
  • Added Opt-in system for fuel cells:
    • Fills in some nasty blanks that were left open in the previous fuel cells patch for Stockalike Mining Extension.
    • Preserves and extends the re-balance given in Extraplanetary Launchpads.
    • Provides for RealFuels.
    • Will not apply to tagged parts if CryoTanks is installed due to CryoTanks having this system also.
  • Fixed Procedural Parts patch:
    • It added a tank option (XenonGas) that already existed and caused that mod to break the ship editors.
    • It added cryofuels options and was not aware of CryoTanks doing the same.
  • Moved demo parts into their own folder: RationalResourcesDemoParts so players can opt out of having them.
  • Moved JNSQ config out of JNSQ and into this mod's package.
  • Renamed original RationalResourcesParts to RationalResourcesCompanion. RationalResourcesParts is now home to only added parts and can be more easily ignored.
  • Updated Extras/RR_NuclearFamily:
    • Added CarbonMonoxide NTR option.
  • Updated Extras/RR_TankswitchForSquad:
    • Added CarbonMonoxide + Oxidizer option.
    • Does not support RealFuels.

CKAN metadata update

@HebaruSan @linuxgurugamer The following 5 major items are all folders in the download now and I'd like for them to be handled as given. Many thanks! :D

• RationalResources
    • abstract: Makes resource placement no longer random but fit to composition templates. Promotes cryofuel mods and planet pack to life support compatibility.
    • recommends (+): CommunityResourcePack, ClassicStock, RationalResourcesCompanion
      Let CRP and Classic Stock's mutual exclusion settle things for them.
    • depends (-): CommunityResourcePack
    • tags (-): plugin
    • tags (+): config
    • provides: RationalResourcesCompanion, RationalResourcesKerbalism, RationalResourcesKerbalismRF, RationalResourcesParts

• RationalResourcesCompanion
    • name: Rational Resources Companion
    • abstract: Provides diverse resource chains and easy opt-in systems to make ISRU parts compatible.
    • tags: config, resources
    • depends: RationalResources

• RationalResourcesKerbalism 
    • name: Rational Resources Kerblism
    • abstract: Kerbalism integration.
    • depends: RationalResources, RationalResourcesCompanion, Kerbalism

• RationalResourcesKerbalismRF 
    • name: Rational Resources Kerblism + RealFuels
    • abstract: Kerbalism & RealFuels integration.
    • depends: RationalResources, RationalResourcesCompanion, RationalResourcesKerbalism, RealFuels

• RationalResourcesParts 
    • name: Rational Resources Parts
    • abstract: Provides dedicated parts. Some are demos for concept tech. Some are niche ISRU parts.
    • depends: RationalResources, RationalResourcesCompanion
Edited by JadeOfMaar

@HebaruSan oh? I guess I've lost my understanding of that--or never fully grasped. In that case:

• recommends: RationalResourcesCompanion
  • suggests: RationalResourcesParts (I'm not too inclined to suggest the others, really.)
  • supports: KerbalChangelog (Forgot to mention this. I had some fun learning it. Thanks for producing it. :) )

28 minutes ago, Tonas1997 said:

Is the new version only compatible with KSP 1.12.2?

No. RR is only configs, and its version file doesn't apply version restrictions. It should work just fine as far back as you need to go.

I'm trying to use the latest version with a RSS/RO install and most of the converters have weird PAWs:

q2b17F7.png

Kerbalism's ISRU seems to have a proper configuration module, whereas the stock Convert-O-Tron 250 and the Chemical Plant have a gigantic PAW since all processes are listed and lack a configuration module

I don't expect you to add custom compatibility to Kerbalism's RO profile, but  how could I solve this with a couple of :FINAL patches?

Here's the cache of the Convert-O-Tron:

Spoiler
{
	parentUrl = Squad/Parts/Resources/ISRU/ISRU.cfg
	PART
	{
		name = ISRU
		module = Part
		author = RoverDude
		mesh = ISRU.mu
		scale = 1
		rescaleFactor = 1
		node_stack_top = 0.0, 1.5, 0.0, 0.0, 1.0, 0.0, 2
		node_stack_bottom = 0.0, -1.5, 0.0, 0.0, -1.0, 0.0, 2
		TechRequired = shortTermHabitation
		entryCost = 24000
		cost = 8000
		category = Utility
		subcategory = 0
		title = Convert-O-Tron 250
		manufacturer = Kerbodyne
		description = <#acfffc><b>Buoyancy</b>: 0.3</color><br>This mobile processing plant can take raw materials containing even trace amounts of oxygen and hydrogen, and crack them into useful fuel products.  When operated by a skilled engineer, you will be able to operate with better efficiency.  These modules operate best at their ideal operating temperatures, and feature auto-shutdown in the event of excessive overheating.  Radiators can be used to help manage excessive heat.
		attachRules = 1,1,1,0,0
		mass = 3.36
		dragModelType = default
		maximum_drag = 0.2
		minimum_drag = 0.2
		angularDrag = 2
		bulkheadProfiles = size2, srf
		tags = conver isru mine )mining (ore process resource cck-rr _kerbalism
		buoyancy = 0.3
		rationalBuoyancy = Yes
		RRConverter = isSet
		RRPower = 1
		RRSlots = 1
		isStock = True
		RRConverterRF = isSet
		maxTemp = 1073.15
		crashTolerance = 12
		gTolerance = 100
		maxPressure = 20000
		breakingForce = 250
		breakingTorque = 250
		rationalPressure = No
		MODULE
		{
			name = ModuleAnimationGroup
			deployAnimationName = 
			activeAnimationName = ProcessorLarge_running
			deployActionName = Deploy <<1>>
			retractActionName = Retract <<1>>
			toggleActionName = Toggle <<1>>
			moduleType = Converter
			autoDeploy = true
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = Driftless
			active = True
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = CollisionFX
			scrapeSparks = true
			collisionSound = CollisionFXReUpdated/Sounds/Bang1
			scrapeSound = CollisionFXReUpdated/Sounds/GroundSkid
			sparkSound = CollisionFXReUpdated/Sounds/SparkSqueal
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _MRER
			title = Molten Regolith Electrolysis (Rock)
			Tag = Sabe
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _AmmoniaBrew
			title = Ammonia Brewer
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _AmmoniaToMono
			title = Ammonia to MonoPropellant
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _CarbonExtractor
			title = Carbon Extractor
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _CarbonFuser
			title = Carbon Fuser
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterAl2O3
			title = Alumina Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterCO2
			title = Carbon Dioxide Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterH2O
			title = Water Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterHydrates
			title = Hydrates Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterMona
			title = Mopedantte Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterSpod
			title = Spodumene Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = TweakScale
			type = stack
			defaultScale = 2.5
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = GeometryPartModule
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = FARAeroPartModule
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = FARPartModule
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _MRER
			title = Molten Regolith Electrolysis (Rock)
			Tag = Sabe
			capacity = 90
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _AmmoniaBrew
			title = Ammonia Brewer
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _AmmoniaToMono
			title = Ammonia to MonoPropellant
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _CarbonExtractor
			title = Carbon Extractor
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _CarbonFuser
			title = Carbon Fuser
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _CarbonMonoA
			title = Carbon Monoxide A
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _CarbonMonoB
			title = Carbon Monoxide B
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _GlykerolBrew
			title = Glykerol Brewer
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterAl2O3
			title = Alumina Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterCO2
			title = Carbon Dioxide Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterH2O
			title = Water Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterHydrates
			title = Hydrates Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterMona
			title = Mopedantte Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterSilica
			title = Silicates Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterSpod
			title = Spodumene Splitter
			Tag = RR
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = Reliability
			type = ProcessController
			title = #KERBALISM_ChemicalPlant_title
			repair = Engineer
			mtbf = 72576000
			extra_cost = 1.0
			extra_mass = 0.2
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _HydroloxRF
			title = Hydrolox
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _MethaloxRF
			title = Methalox
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _Aerozine50
			title = Aerozine50
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _EthanolA
			title = Ethanol A
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _EthanolB
			title = Ethanol B
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _Ethanol75A
			title = Ethanol75 A
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _Ethanol75B
			title = Ethanol75 B
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _HTP
			title = HTP
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _HydrazineRF
			title = Hydrazine
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _Kerosene
			title = Kerosene
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _MMHA
			title = MMH A
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _MMHB
			title = MMH B
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _MMHC
			title = MMH C
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _NTO
			title = NTO
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _UDMH
			title = UDMH
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _UH25
			title = UH25
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterHTP
			title = HTP Splitter
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ProcessController
			resource = _SplitterHydrazine
			title = Hydrazine Splitter
			Tag = RRRF
			capacity = 1
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ModuleResourceConverter
			ConverterName = LOX
			StartActionName = Start ISRU [LOX]
			StopActionName = Stop ISRU [LOX]
			AutoShutdown = false
			GeneratesHeat = false
			UseSpecialistBonus = true
			SpecialistEfficiencyFactor = 0.2
			SpecialistBonusBase = 0.05
			Specialty = Engineer
			EfficiencyBonus = 1
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = Ore
				Ratio = 0.5
			}
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = ElectricCharge
				Ratio = 37.2
			}
			OUTPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = LqdOxygen
				Ratio = 0.4578
				DumpExcess = false
			}
		}
		MODULE
		{
			ConverterName = Oxygen
			StartActionName = Start ISRU [Oxygen]
			StopActionName = Stop ISRU [Oxygen]
			AutoShutdown = false
			GeneratesHeat = false
			Specialty = Engineer
			EfficiencyBonus = 1
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = Ore
				Ratio = 0.5
			}
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				Ratio = 33.9
			}
			OUTPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = Oxygen
				Ratio = 0.4578
				DumpExcess = false
			}
		}
		MODULE
		{
			ConverterName = Water
			StartActionName = Start ISRU [Water]
			StopActionName = Stop ISRU [Water]
			AutoShutdown = false
			GeneratesHeat = false
			Specialty = Engineer
			EfficiencyBonus = 1
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = Ore
				Ratio = 0.5
			}
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				Ratio = 24.0
			}
			OUTPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = Water
				Ratio = 0.0761
				DumpExcess = false
			}
		}
		MODULE
		{
			ConverterName = LqdHydrogen
			StartActionName = Start ISRU [LqdHydrogen]
			StopActionName = Stop ISRU [LqdHydrogen]
			AutoShutdown = false
			GeneratesHeat = false
			Specialty = Engineer
			EfficiencyBonus = 1
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = Ore
				Ratio = 0.5
			}
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				Ratio = 36.3
			}
			OUTPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = LqdHydrogen
				Ratio = 0.01135
				DumpExcess = false
			}
		}
		MODULE
		{
			ConverterName = LqdMethane
			StartActionName = Start ISRU [LqdMethane]
			StopActionName = Stop ISRU [LqdMethane]
			AutoShutdown = false
			GeneratesHeat = false
			Specialty = Engineer
			EfficiencyBonus = 1
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = Ore
				Ratio = 0.5
			}
			INPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				Ratio = 37.0
			}
			OUTPUT_RESOURCE
			{
				ResourceName = LqdMethane
				Ratio = 0.0454
				DumpExcess = false
			}
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = PlannerController
			title = converter
			considered = true
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = ModuleAeroReentry
			skinHeatConductivity = 0.001
			leaveTemp = True
		}
		MODULE
		{
			name = Reliability
			type = ModuleResourceConverter
			title = Converter
			repair = Engineer
			mtbf = 72576000
			extra_cost = 1.0
			extra_mass = 0.2
		}
	}
}

P.S.: I don't know how Kerbalism's processes work that well, but AFAIK my problem exists because ISRU parts are left with ProcessController modules vs. all processes being contained inside a Configure module. Am I correct?

Edited by Tonas1997