If ya'll had the infinity gauntlet, what'cha ill do with it?

JERONIMO

1 minute ago, 5thHorseman said:

I actually recently said if I had one, I'd make men get pregnant half the time, at random.

If I said why, I'd violate about 8 forum rules so I'll leave it at that.

I don't know if I should make a confused look or judgemental look after seeing this post

5 minutes ago, VictoryNeverFail said:

I don't know if I should make a confused look or judgemental look after seeing this post

Let's just say the main rule I'd break is the one about politics. I am literally not going to talk about it anymore to avoid actually breaking it :)

28 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

I actually recently said if I had one, I'd make men get pregnant half the time, at random.

If I said why, I'd violate about 8 forum rules so I'll leave it at that.

Mon Dieu! Your mind is terrible!

id just remove all the people and replace them with hyper intelligent cats. i would also make the moon habitable and inhabited by quasi intellegent mice. 

then id watch the cat equivalent of the apollo program take place. it would be really cute. unless you are a moon mouse. 

i would also summon infinite bacon.

then i would get rid of all the bad writers who came up with such a lazy mcguffin. 

Edited by Nuke

3 hours ago, Shpaget said:

Song bird population plummets,

Plenty of other small insects to eat. I am not aware of any creature which eats only mosquitoes. Frogs, birds, etc. would continue to eat gnats, small parasitoid wasps, and the like.

3 hours ago, Shpaget said:

locust invasion begins,

Even this happened, it's easy enough to eat the locusts. They are nutritious and tasty. However, I don't  think their predators would decline in number so much when only a few species of food are eliminated.

3 hours ago, The_Cat_In_Space said:

Eliminating 50% of all life? Why would anyone want to do that?

Why not? 100 % is too much.

P.S.

If ya'll had the infinity gauntlet, what'cha ill do with it?

Seeking its pair.

1 hour ago, DDE said:

With only one stone and a bit of talent, you could shoot a better movie than the Avengers.

I don't know. When I was in college I had to watch a lot of (short, thankfully) movies made by those around me who had a 'bit of talent' and I gotta tell you, I don't think any of them even approached anything in the MCU.

Well, maybe the Hulk movie...

38 minutes ago, 5thHorseman said:

I don't know. When I was in college I had to watch a lot of (short, thankfully) movies made by those around me who had a 'bit of talent' and I gotta tell you, I don't think any of them even approached anything in the MCU.

Yeah, but think of all the special effects!

Spoiler

12656286.jpg&width=800&height=500&typema

Pick my nose with it and try not to sneeze. Because I’d probably accidentally wipe out 37.24% of life in the Universe. More importantly, I’d likely rip off my nose.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.