Breaking Ground Walker speed challenge

47 minutes ago, Kergarin said:

@jmark1213 wow, you have broken the walk-barrier of 20m/s!  :cool: And it looks so smooth by doing so. Do you actively steer the tail and neck? 

Added to the leaderboards!

Now next up t-rex?

Thanks! The tail and neck passively balance the mech since they are 90% reaction wheels :) it worked a lot better than I expected it to! 

T-Rex is a possibility :D

Edited by jmark1213

I was all set to re-enter my frog with new grippy feet, but it appears the new update has summoned a power consumption Kraken. Both my frog and my Kant rover now have no range at all. The frog only makes three jumps before depleting its batteries despite the two massive fuel cells underneath. The Kant rover does not even last 30 seconds before conking out as well.

Have any of the rest of you updated and noticed issues? (I have started a thread on this in the tech support forum).

9 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

I was all set to re-enter my frog with new grippy feet, but it appears the new update has summoned a power consumption Kraken. Both my frog and my Kant rover now have no range at all. The frog only makes three jumps before depleting its batteries despite the two massive fuel cells underneath. The Kant rover does not even last 30 seconds before conking out as well.

Have any of the rest of you updated and noticed issues? (I have started a thread on this in the tech support forum).

Yes, power consumption has gone through the roof. 

9 hours ago, Klapaucius said:

I have read soothing about rebalancing in the change log. Had no time to test by now.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.