Help needed implementing model

update: nvm, it was my config file, it was my node points and all my numbers. so it works now.

hey guys,

im a total noob at this whole thing of modeling and modding, and ive been having some troubles. to make a long story short when ever the load screen with the yellow loading bar tries and loads my custom parts, it gets stuck there. i have tried endless amounts of permutations but to no avail, i have followed the plethora of tutorials to the point (as far as i can tell) and im still getting nothing. i have both the collison mesh (named node_collider) and the main part modeled. i have an empty material on the collison mesh and my part has a material with the texture assigned to the diffuse section of the material. i got it to work once, but i haven't after that!!!! any help would be amazing, this is driving me insane!!! im using 3ds max 2013 for my models and paint.net for painting the textures.

(ps. when i got the part, which was a fuel tank, implemented, on the build your rocket screen it showed up as i had designed and textured it, but when it came time to launch it, the model and texture reverted to the vanilla fuel tank.)

here is the media fire link to my file (you'll need 7-zip)

http://www./?8pm2xdy224jf9nt

Edited by silverensign

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.