What DLC's do you have?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. What DLC's do you have?

• Making History
    • Breaking Ground
    • Both
    • None

37 minutes ago, Bill Phil said:

All of them and any future DLCs should Squad keep their promise.

I bought KSP back in 2012.

Same for me.  I never bothered to download Making History before last night, though.

To be honest, I bought the KSP late in 2013 (yes, no free DLC's to me) on the KSP Store

Then I bought Making History last year also on the KSP Store.

This year, thanks to exchange rates and a Steam deal, I bought again KSP, Making History and Breaking Ground, this time on Steam. So yes, I bought KSP Twice. 

Yes, I like this game a lot!

3 hours ago, razark said:

I never bothered to download Making History before last night, though.

Same.   Haven't played a stock game in years though... and going from 1.3 to 1.7, there's gonna be some new toys to play with.... Going to be an interesting night. 

Just now, Gargamel said:

Same.   Haven't played a stock game in years though... and going from 1.3 to 1.7, there's gonna be some new toys to play with.... Going to be an interesting night. 

Really?  I think MH is worth it just for the engine plates.  I don't know how I ever played without them.

None, for now, and it might stay that way. I didn't pick up Making History when it came out because it didn't add anything I was interested in. Breaking Ground does, and I would have picked it up already were it not for two factors: First, I rarely play stock these days, mostly being buried in the lands of RSS/RO/RP-1, and that's unlikely to change given the lengths I find myself having to go to in order to extract a challenge out of the stock game. Second, my gaming rig (i.e. the only computer I own that can run KSP at a decent framerate) is currently in pieces in a box behind me, and is likely to stay that way for the next 3 weeks because of IRL stuff. Once the turmoil is over I might pick up Breaking Ground... but it's going to take a lot more than good robotics to drag me back to stock KSP, especially to the kinds of things in stock KSP that robotics is good for.

Actually, I haven't played KSP in a while, period. Some poking at RO, but my RO install is currently a bit borked and still all the way back in 1.3.1.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.