Up In The Clouds

Hey Guys,

OK... I'm stuck!  Try as I might, I just can't figure out hot to get EVE to work with 1.7.  I have it working fine on previous versions, but not the latest version of the game.  I had thought it wasn't working with 1.7, but watching some videos on Youtube shows it working fine.

So can anyone help me get my clouds back?

Thanks everyone.

My guess is that you have EnvironmentalVisualEnhancements (the plugin) installed , but not any configs. As a result, you don't have any clouds. I suggest installing a config pack like SVE, Spectra, AVP, etc. Also could you take a picture of your GameData folder and share it here, as well as uploading your KSP.log, so we can tell what exactly the issue is?

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Heirloom and thanks for responding.  My apologies for the slow response, I've been a bit busy since my last post.

OK, so after fiddling around most of this evening, I finally managed to completely corrupt my install, Kerbin ending up completely white, so I give up uninstalled it, and went for a completely fresh game downloaded from Steam.

So the GameData folder is completely stock.  The only addons here are the two DLC's Making History and Breaking Ground.  Here's a picture of my nice clean GameData folder:

ZL3OKkr.pngMods I would like are EVE, together with other Mods needed to make it work, Kerbal Alarm Clock, Probes Before Crew, and KER, although I am aware Dv and so on have been added to the stock game now.

I've actually installed mods in earlier versions of KSP, indeed I'm playing 1.2 simply because I do have EVE working perfectly in it, but in 1.7 I'm stuck.  So any help or advice you can offer will be very much appreciated.

Thanks.

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.