100% Stock Lockheed-Martin F-22A Raptor

Hey everybody,
So I've officially been playing Kerbal Space Program for 2 years and to cap it all off I present my Lockheed-Martin F-22A Raptor! This is the sixth and final version of the F-22 that I made, she's extremely maneuverable, has above-average acceleration, and best of all, she's as perfect as they come. I know I haven't posted here often, but I want to share this one with you guys because she's extremely special to me. Without further ado, here she is!
BDd48j8.png

ROdz7Kg.pngRW5sYnN.pngW77cmzt.pngvm7UxWg.pngN1EyuRA.pngDqxbbOa.pngyL62My5.pngGMVE1Qr.pngYfbiBw6.pngXHVBYrI.pngycnRIEO.pngDqxbbOa.png

Hope you guys like her as much as I do, I put my heart and soul into this thing over 2 years of effort and it's paid off more than I could ever have imagined.

F-22A Raptor Description:
The Lockheed Martin F-22 Raptor is a fifth-gen, single-seat, twin-engine, all-weather, stealth, tactical-fighter aircraft developed for the United States Airforce (USAF). The result of the USAF's Advanced Tactical Fighter (ATF) program, the aircraft was designed primarily as an air superiority fighter, but also has ground attack, electronic warfare, and signal intelligence capabilities. The prime contractor, Lockheed-Martin, built most of the F-22's airframe and weapons systems and conducted final assembly, while Boeing provided the wings, aft fuselage, avionics integration, and training systems.

The aircraft was variously designated F-22 and F/A-22 before it formally entered service in December 2005 as the F-22A. Despite its protracted development and various operational issues, USAF officials consider the F-22 a critical component of the service's tactical air power. Its combination of stealth, aerodynamic performance, and situational awareness enable unprecedented air combat capabilities
Courtesy of Wikipedia

Craft Specs:
Top Speed: ~285 m/s 
Maneuverability: 30 Gees
Acceleration: High
Accuracy: Max
Mass: 33.07t
Cost: 204,309
Parts: 308
Crew: 1
Built in KSP Version 1.6.1
Length: 18.31m
Height: 5.79m
Width: 14.23m

Download and fly her from KerbalX: https://kerbalx.com/LunarEnterprises/Lockheed-Martin-F-22-Raptor_2

• 2 months later...

It always amazes me when people spend 2 years or some other long period of time on some KSP project. That's a lot of stick-to-itiveness! I wish I had that attentio...

Well done! Hereby nominated for TOTM (if I can figure out how to do that)

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/8/2019 at 12:58 PM, Tekaoh said:

It always amazes me when people spend 2 years or some other long period of time on some KSP project. That's a lot of stick-to-itiveness! I wish I had that attentio...

Well done! Hereby nominated for TOTM (if I can figure out how to do that)

I don't know what to say.. O_O Thank you, that means a lot to me. 

22 hours ago, goldenpeach said:

Congratulation @moonsparkejo! You have been awarded Thread of the Month for this excellent replica!

And thank you as well, holy crud, I can't believe this is happening :O Thank you!!!

8 hours ago, moonsparkejo said:

I don't know what to say.. O_O Thank you, that means a lot to me. 

And thank you as well, holy crud, I can't believe this is happening :O Thank you!!!

You deserved it! This is an utterly fantastic replica in every way - I can't imagine anyone topping it for a very long time.

You got the looks, you got the performance, and you did it in only ~300 parts. That's insane.

• 4 weeks later...

I know it's been a while since you posted this, but I realized that I never properly commented on it, so I'm fixing that now. It's simply fantastic. The greatest thing about the design is the incredible execution. The whole craft looks incredibly smooth and well put together. Put simply, not a part was misplaced. This craft also shows off the absolute best of what I refer to as "Stock aesthetic", that is to say that every part used on the craft is recognizable, and it is easy to see just by looking at it how it was constructed. The fact that this craft achieves both this aesthetic and fantastic design puts it into a whole 'nother league of replicas. I agree with Servo on this one, this will not be topped any time soon!

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.