I'm mad ! report of bug in breaking ground by jojo

planetary docking with robotic part is complicated. this creates a lot of bug. the docking creates a very violent jerk .the piston breaks at each faith. it remains intact but we have a bizarre behavior. the ship starts to move by itself . maybe he dance with the kraken.

the docking port stopped working.

I often have orders that remain blocked. the wheels only accelerate the SAS turns round.using the default command yet

often symmetry problems with the rotor and the advanced rotor.in miror symmetrie. they do not turn in the same direction. the problem does not exist with the hinges.

its possible to dock a robotic arm to him-slef . i like that but does not work all the time. and if i dock a part at the end of my robotic arm (science contener)  I tried to dock it at the rover (owner of the arm) I can. but if I unplug the arm of the science contener, the contener sci it also detaches the rover at the same time . its a problem.

I also have a funny thing. I have a flag that chases my rover everywhere. he is in love !

I need the docking works.we need the docking works !!

I thought it might be cool to be able to on / off the docking port's aspiration. it will be necessary to soften the physical jolt during a mooring. (no matter the weight or the size of the objects). also the physical shock after a time warp.

KAL forget action group .

these problem really prevents me from taking advantage of this DLC . ;.;

Edited by jojo5144

after about 50 hours of BG I'm sorry but I'm really disappointed.

I do not find stability. even the simplest ships will eventually go crazy, lose memory (kal) or explode. the robotic part does not support the time warp, the dock.

nor the appearance after a lunch from the tracking station. the robotic part trembled when it stays in the same position and has the switch vessel.

have asked me to transmit 100% of the data collected with one of the new arms.

what I have done . and the mission is not accomplished I am always at 0% of transmitted science.

after 2500 hours on ksp.

i just put down my angry keyboard

.the frustration done is big back in ksp.

I really hope that a big patch is on the way! you broke my favorite game !!:huh::mad:

i love your work and this game @SQUAD  ! why no test BG before lunch ?

Edited by jojo5144

This thread is quite old. Please consider starting a new thread rather than reviving this one.